4

"What's wrong", I asked . She turned towards me and says, " I just don't really think you should go with me to moms , I mean you hate her." I frown . " well yeah , but I'm only doing this for you Bc I don't trust her around you that much ." " just don't worry about it , be happy that we are going to a new school and you'll have new friends" a smile starts to form on her face . We wait silently in the car to see our new home. "Girls get up we are here ." My Dad shouts . We quickly get up to see a ginormous house in front of our car. " holy shit dad , this house is sooo huge !" I ran so fast in the house going up the stairs screaming " this is my room this is my room". The walls were a light baby blue shade , and there was a balcony . The sky looked beautiful . "A king sized bad !" Today is just getting better and better." Now I don't have to fall off the bed" I go to sit down in the bed and get my phone out . I start texting Ashley .

Me: do you like it here?

Baby sis: duhhhh! It's like amazing and freakishly huge

Me : ikkkk like I fucking love it here !

Baby sis: okay I got to be honest , I'm a little scared to go to school, what if the ppl hate us ?

Me: it'll be okay , I promise I'm Always with you . Now why don't you help me with decorating my room?

Baby sis: okay I'll be there in a sec.

Ashely comes within 5 seconds . " how'd you get here so fast?" "My room is literally 3 feet away from yours kim" she said . We were just finishing up in decorating when Ashley pulled out a photo and said there's one more thing. I started tearing up . "What's wrong Kimberly ?" She said . " oh nothing" I sat on the bed and stared . " the was our last photo together until momma took you away for a couple years Bc she wanted you instead ." Can't you believe it . You were 10 and I was 12 ." She smiled and hugged me and said  " everything is okay she's not gonna take me away again . That's a promise ."  I got up to take a shower , and got in my minions onesie. I laid down and got on my phone once more . 

Me: goodnight ash

Baby sis : goodnight