Chapter Three

"I think I see the driver that's taking us to the studios" Belle pointed to a man in a suit, who kind of reminded me of Barney Stinson. Barney was holding a piece of paper that said 'Sabrina Brandy and Isabella Cartens.'

"Sabrina and Isabella?" Barney asked when we came over to him.

"Yep" Belle replied.

"I'll need to see some identification" Barney said.

"Uh...okay" Belle and I looked at each other.

"Disney is pretty strict on who they let in. They started the identification thing because some dumbo let in a employee of a rival company and stole one of our movie ideas."  Barney explained after seeing our confused faces.

"Great, by the way I'm James your driver for the summer."  he introduced ourselves as he helped carry our bags.

"Whoa" I said before accidently dropping my suitcase.

"That is one swanky car" Belle agreed as we ogled the limo in front of us.

"Sabrina" James said.

"Yes?" I replied to James, my attention still partially on the limo.

"Your suitcase" James gestured to my now open suitcase with of course my neon pink bra and matching underwear front and center.

"Sorry about that" I embarrassedly said while putting my clothes back into my suitcase.

"So...are we staying at the Studios or something?" Belle asked James.

"No, you're staying at the Beverly Hills Hotel which is about 25 minutes away from the main studios in Burbank." James told us as we were driving away from the airport.

"Dude, look" Belle nudged me to look at her phone.

"Whoa" my eyes unable to handle the fanciness of the hotel that we were going to be staying at.

"I know right" Belle told me with an expression that mirrored mine.

"Are you looking at the hotel's pictures online?" James smirked.

"Yep" Belle and I chorused our eyes still on the phone.

"Here we are" James pulled up the Beverly Hills Hotel.

"It's even prettier in real life" I said after stepping out of the car.

"Hi!" A redhead suddenly jumped out of now where in front of me.

"Hi?" I replied.

"I'm Hannah, the trip and intern advisor for the girls!" Hannah introduced herself to me and Belle, who too was alarmed by Hannah's over perkiness. 

"I'm Belle and that's Sabrina" Belle said.

"The eight other girls are already here." Hannah grabbed our hands and took us inside.

"Whoa" Belle and I was stunned by the beauty of the hotel for the fifth time today.

"Where's Gwen and her roommate?" Hannah asked the girls sitting on the coaches in the lobby.

"I think they're in their room changing, they complained about being in the same outfit for more than ten hours." A girl with a black bob answered.

"Oh geez, those girls are so high maintenance." Hannah complained.

"I know we've been gone too long" A Barbie look alike said. "Everyone misses us too much."

"Keep thinking that to yourself Gwen." The girl with the black bob answered.

"Will do Britt!" Gwen  flashed a pearly white smile to her.

"It's Bethany not Brittney, you dimwitted brat" Bethany mumbled.

"What was that?" A familiar voice said.

" Nothing Fee" Gwen  looked up to see a horrifying sight.

"Who is that?" Belle asked Bethany.

"My stepsister" I replied.

"I guess it's a small world after all!" Hannah exclaimed.

"I despise that song and ride." I said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, this is really bad and really short. I apologize for the super long wait, hopefully I be able to update faster next time. Love y'all and thank so so so much for all the reads, votes and lovely comments everyone has done!