You're Here!!!

(M= Mark, Y/N= you)
Mark opens the door
M- Hey look who's back (wink)
Y/N- Hey Mark!
M- Hey babe! Did ya miss me?! (pulls you in for a hug)
Y/N- I'm not your babe, and maybe a little! (hugs him back)
M- Do ya want to come in? I can tell them you're here.
Y/N- No I want to surprise them!

Mark heads back in, as you follow! As soon as your best friend catches your eyes, you make a run for it!
Y/N- HUNTER!!! ( I run and jump into his arms)
H- Y/N!!?!?? How'd you? What are you doing here? AAAAAHHH!!! (lifts my legs as I wrap them around his waist, and hug him tight!)
Y/N- It's summer break for me so we came back to Florida! I'm gonna be here for 2 months!
H- I've missed you so much! I can't believe you are here! (finally puts me down and just hugs me!)
Y/N- I've missed you too! I can't wait to spend the summer with my best friend! (As I was hugging Hunter some girl from crossed the room kept glaring at me!)

It looked like Hunter was having a party! I remembered some of the kids from when I used to live here, others I knew of, and there were some new faces! Hunter wrapped his arms around my waist and leads me to introduce me to some of his friends.

(H-Hunter, B-Blake, J-Joey, A-Ariel, HS- Hayden, JO- Johnny ) B-OOOoooh Hunter!!!! Is this your girlfriend?!!!!!!!!
J- Who's this pretty lady boi?!?!
A- Y/N?!!! I've missed you so much! You look great! AAAaaah!!!!!! I'm so excited to hang out with you! Wish you could stay forever lol!
Y/N- Same!!! But I'm here for 2 months so at least we can have some fun for a while!!! I've missed you too!! (Hugs Ariel)
JO- Hey Beautiful!!! (winks then pulls you into a hug)
Y/N- Hey Johnny! I've missed you!
JO- Oh of course you did! Everyone loves me and when they're not near me I'm all they think about! lol
B- You know Hunter's girlfriend!?!?!?!?J- Girl if it don't work out between you too, I'm free. (wink)
H-(Dazed out not even paying attention to anything that just went on!) WHAT?!?
Y/N- Hunter and I aren't dating
H-(smile drops, and he quits down for awhile!) (I wish we were, he thinks, I've missed her so much)
Ariel, Johnny and you head off once Mark comes! And go hang with him!
(Hunter's POV)
HS- Bro, go get your girl!!!!! (nudges Hunter!)
H- What do you mean? She doesn't even like me!?
HS- Did you not see her face once she saw you, or how she ran and jumped into your arms!?!
B- Bro she's a 100/10! You gotta go for her or someone else will! (like me?!)
H- (IK she's soo beautiful!!!) But she's barely ever here, cause she lives about a 4 hour flight away! I love her being around though! She's so awesome!
HS- Ooooh he's got it bad!
B- Boi, go get some before it's gone!
H- (noticed Mark and you dancing, as a slow song came on, Mark wrapped his arms around your waist, and pulled you closer!) Guys I'll be back!
B- (looks to where Hunter is heading and already knows.)