Surprise Attack!

(Y/N POV)
As I'm dancing with Mark I feel Hunter's eyes on me! I wish I was dancing with him instead, or Jacob Sartorius!!!! Tho that"ll probably never happen!

The song becomes slower, I feel Mark's hands slowly wrap around my waist. As he pulls me closer I begin to blush! Not gonna lie, I really like Mark, it's just I wish I was dancing with Hunter instead.

I notice Hunter turn red and then he began to walk over. He walks up behind me, at the same time Mark slowly releases my waist making room for Hunter to step in. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me close, I love it when he hugs me, he smells so good. I turn so I can see his beautiful green eyes, I freeze!

He's so perfect! Just then, he leans down and slowly but hesitantly places his lips on mine! Everything disappears as he continues to kiss me! His lips are so heavenly and soft! Then he slowly released the grasp of his lips, and smiles lightly!

H- Sorry Y/N... (his head lowers and he looks upset)
Y/N- Why? (you glance at his lips, hoping he'd kiss you again!)
H- Because I know you don't like me that way, and we only see each other every like 5-8 months.
Y/N- Don't be sorry Hunter! You're so sweet, loving and kind! Anyone would be lucky to have you, I know I would! And I do like you Hunter, I always have! (I gaze into his eyes, grasp his face in my hands and pull him close!)

As our lips re-lock, everything seems to slow down, like time has stopped and it's only the two of us! His lips taste sweet and soft, as they brush against mine with every kiss. His arms begin to wrap around my waist as we both stand in the crowd. The slow song stopped and began playing hip hop, yet us two are still stuck in time!

Once our old song comes on, we both snap back to reality and begin to dance! As I jump up and down, moving to the beat I can feel Hunter's eyes on me! We both are tired of jumping around so we go over to the couch, to chill. Hunter sits down, before I get the chance, Ariel grabs me!

A- Hey Y/N! You should come with me to go get some food!!! Plus I gotta talk to you!
Y/N- Ok I'm coming! ( I look over to Hunter) I'll be right back, I promise!
A- (grabs my hand and leads me away!)

As we walk she fills me in on everything I've missed! Who Hunter dated, all the guys she's liked, how awesome her new hangout spot is, and about Blake! She was going on and on about how sweet he was, how much she likes him, and wishes he'd ask her out already. We got our food then, poured ourselves some drinks. The second I turned around I bumped into Brandon and spilled my drink!

(B- Brandon, A- Ariel, Y/N- you)
B- Y/N?!?!?!?!?!?!?! (Hugs me)
Y/N- Heyy Brandon!!! I've missed you so much! (smiles and giggles) Sorry about spilling my drink on you!
B- No problem, I'm gonna go change though into something dry. Did you want extra clothes?
Y/N- Yes! That'd be great!
A- I'll leave you two, I'm gonna go find Blake!
Y/N- Ok byee! I'll meet up with you in a bit!

Brandon leads me up to Hunter's room. He digs out a pair of Hunter's pants and gets me a shirt that I left there from last time I visited! I waited for Brandon to change then you both head down together. I was wearing Hunter's grey sweatpants and a black crop top.

As we walk into the room that I left Hunter in, I see that girl who was glaring at me! And now she was smiling, she's smiling because she's sitting with Hunter! As she notices me staring she grasps Hunter's face and forcefully pulls him into a kiss! It looks so natural once you turned back to look at them again, and saw them!

Before my tears begin to fall I ran! My heart was pounding, I had to get out of here! All I wanted was to surprise my best friend who I secretly had a crush on! Only to see him kiss another girl, minutes after he kissed me!