31

"Wow! what a nice drawing" I was greeted by a sudden compliment, when I was doodling on my drawing book, before school starts.

"Uh,thanks. But it's still a doodle" I shyly answered to him; Jimin.

"But it looks too real to be called a doodle" He complimented again, earning a smile from me as in response.

"Anyways, who's he?- ahhh your boyfriend? 😆"

He asked teasingly. He had this excited smile that reached his eyes biting his bottom lip; as an attempt in pursueding me to tell him the truth.

Well, is he actually my boyfriend yet?
I didn't even give him an answer.
We still aren't officially together. So we are friends right? Yeah, we're still friends.

"Well...he confessed me–"

"Mmhmm?" He was too hyped up that he had to cut me off just to tell me that he's really interested in my story.

"But I haven't given him any answer–"

"WHYYYYYY? 😩" Jimin whined like all of his imaginations scattered in front of his own eyes.

Well...sorry not sorry 😂

"So consider it that we're still friends may be?" I completed my line, with a questioning sound. He pouted, without satisfying by my answer.

"But still...you gotta say yas 😌" He spoke again after a minute of silence.

"Why though? 😮"

"I don't know. He looks weirdly pleasant to the eye"

I lost in thoughts, sincerely not knowing how to solve this strange puzzle.

My mind ran all the way back to where I heard him confesses to me.

I dont know how the hell I fell asleep all of a sudden just when I heard his voice, whispering me for the last time. It was like a drug; to fall asleep out of the blue without an attempt.

I can't even ask help from anyone except Min Hee either. Because obviously no one's gonna ever believe. Everyone will think that I'm a weirdo. Well...yeah I'm weird or else which teenage girl would day dream and create an imaginary guy like I did?

Four periods passed and the fifth period was off since Mr.Yoon has dislocated his knee lmao.

I was boredly resting my head on the table with my arms stretched along it. I sighed, fiddling my fingers, cluelessly.

"Aish can you just stop thinking about that shit already? I'm so done with myself seeing you enough like this!"

Min Hee finally opened her mouth, letting out her frustration. I sighed again, not having anything as a response.

"You clearly know, there is no point in thinking about the same thing when you couldn't even get a single clue that helps right?" She asked that I nodded in agreement. I didn't want to move my head to look at her. I was incredibly bored to even move a muscle.

"Then continue what's flowing. You have nothing else left to do anyways. But be tricky"

She's correct. I have nothing else to do except going with the flow. If my mind is seriously pulling tricks on me, I should try to be tricky too. So I gotta avoid what happened yesterday.

It's been two days since he confessed to me. And I never saw him after that since he didn't come to school. I started to worry about him. I even texted him asking if he's alright but I got no reply.