13

"Arghh this is so yummyuh uh~"

Min Hee moaned with the heaven taste of her ice cream.

"Stop making sounds like that! People might get it wrong 😧"

I mumbled looking around to see if anyone noticed her noises.

"Who cares?! this is so gooood 😋"
I scoffed, eating my own ice cream not bothering to answer her.

It was the lunch time the next day, that we both decided to have a dessert after meal. So we ended up on one of the benches in the school yard. It was a nice day; I mean the weather looked really healthier than any other day. It gave me some light feelings inside.

My eyes left the blue sky where they had previously focused on. Instead, they caught up with a cute junior girl and a boy. They were sitting under a tree away from us, but still I could see everything clearly from where I was. I fixed my spectacles to get a better vision. They were having their lunch, laughing and chatting with each other.

Even junior students have found their lovers when I'm sulking here alone... What a shame... 😓

"Such a lovely couple"

Min Hee's voice took my eyes away from the couple back to my ice cream. It has slightly melted by the time I was sightseeing.

"You're not alone Jung Mi~
Fighting!! Let's win this battle somehow 👊"

Her words made me laugh joining her to have a high five.

"But man~ being single is the freedom!" I exclaimed positively thinking the other way.

"I know right!" She laughed again causing me to snicker.

I mean yeah; single means freedom. No one's there to watch or rule me but still. I've experienced enough the life of a single human. Now I just want to feel things that couples do ughh...

"You know what? Its been two days now but Namjoon oppa still has that...."

Third and forth periods were off; principal announced that the teachers're gonna have a staff meeting.  What a lucky day.. But Mrs. Hwang ; our economic teacher gave us an exercise before heads out to the staff meeting room. I was counting my fingers till I get a time to go out. I looked at Min Hee planning to drag her out with me. But seeing her having a conversation with some other two friends, I didn't feel like interrupting.

"Min Heeah~ I'm gonna go out for a walk" I stood up just when her attention drawn towards me.

"Okay, be back quick" I showed her an okay sign before head out.

Climbing down the stairs, finally I got to the ground. I spotted a lot of the junior students were in the playground wearing their PE uniform. Maybe they were having their PE period.

I walked passing the little ground that had for exercises and entered the school yard that we have to spend our free time. When I walked further into the yard, I could see these senior students sitting on the ground here and there, doing something I assumed as a project.

I think it's an individual one since each student was doing their work alone. But some had a friend to help them too. Among these students, I saw too familiar figures. Namjoon was the first one that I saw. He was a little far away from where I was but Hoseok was only a few feet away from me; doing his project under a shaded tree.