1: That one girl in class

"She is so weird, I mean she doesn't talk, not even to the teachers." I say to Mike Zeagler, my best friend since preschool who I can trust with anything.
"Who?" He asks me, looking up from his paperwork to talk.
"The Girl over there, in the back of the room, the one with the long chestnut hair and the blue eyes, with the white dress and pale skin." I say while pointing to the back of the room.
"I don't see her." Mike says while looking confused.
" she is right there, right in front of you, with the giant pile of books." I say pointing again.
" I still don't see her." Mike says as he fixes his black hair.
" your glasses are clearly are not working." I say as I fix my own bright red hair.
" Or maybe, you just need glasses." Mike said. He was always the smart one, but, I don't need glasses, my eye sight is perfect and I know what I see and I see a thirteen year old middle school girl sitting in the back of the class, staring at me, like she wants me to sit with her, I don't.
" No English!" Shouted my Spanish teacher, Senora Milone as she stared at Mike and I.
"Sorry." I say quickly not even realizing I just spoke English. Senora Moline stares at me rudely but walks away. I then continue practicing counting in Spanish.
" uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, sies, siente, Ocho, nuave, diez, once, doce, trece, catorce, quince..." I got to fifteen before I forgot the rest but I was saved by the bell and I walked out of class.
"Spanish class is to easy!" Mike shouts.
"Thats what you think..." I say before Mike interrupted me.
" I counted to eighty two, we only learned up to thirty!" He shouted.
"What did you get to?" Mike asked me as his long bangs fell over his glasses once again.
"Fifteen." I mumbled under my breath.
" Sorry what, Brandon?" Mike asks.
"Fifteen." I say again as Mike starts to laugh at me, I ignor him and look to the right of the hall and see the girl, standing strait, books in hand, staring at me, like I am a freak.