Name

We're continuing it in case you were wanting to see what happened next.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well . . . after the whole mistress shenanigans happened, I felt slightly sick to my stomach so I went straight home to rest in the night's dark. While I was lying in bed I though over the day and stared out the window. Mr. Loomer had infused about $300,000 to the account for that one mission. Quite a good coin if I can say. Then that horrible mistress. I truly do hope she doesn't know my name. Then I looked back in m mind for any evidence as to her knowledge of my personal facts, and that's when I nearly jumped out of my bed!

"Please state your name and birth."

"Kez, November 14th." I remembered me saying. I cursed to myself and immediately paced to my desktop to search up the requirements for a name change. I nearly broke the keyboard when I found out they weren't open at this hour. Paranoia consumes me and it's like every corner yells at me. You know . . . this isn't the first time I've changed my name. in the job I'm in, you've gotta be quiet. I've made a huge mistake today saying that name. I'm honestly surprised on how I've slipped this one. I look down at my sheets and smile. Albeit she may know my name, I also travel to my different homes. I have hideouts across the glove. Small ones, but they're for coverage as to not attract any prosecutors. And with that I feel better and lay back into my sheets. I'll deal with this during day.