December 18th

I know I maybe late, but I have to say this. I will update soon but damn.....

Recently on December 18th to put it on a date a certain kpop singer Jonghyun. Has passed. Now I can't honestly say that I was a huge fan but I did listen to his music with my girlfriend for a while. She really loved him and as she puts it "he and his group saved her from doing the same". Since this tragedy many have grieved with his loved ones, group mates, and just all around fans.

Please if you don't feel important wanted anything that you can't deal with, come to me, message me, anyone really anyone that you trust and believe in. I promise you that someone cares. Take it from this situation. Here's some ways that you can deal with it.

•listen to music that makes you happy
•write poetry to get your feeling out
•write in general
•draw
•anything your talented at
•exercise
•take bubble baths(no sharp objects)
• sing your feelings out the window( trust me it helps)
•talk to a boyfriend, girlfriend people who make you feel safe and wanted
• cook
Now these are just a few that I've done and seen others do. Please please please take this horrible tragedy and learn from it, learn that you are wanted, that what happened to Jonghyun should not have happened to him, that everyone has a purpose in this world, that though you're skies may seem gray you're presence makes someone's sky a beautiful blue.

YOU ARE SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL

Remember that.