Boys boys girl tf?

You sat next to Kae in the backseat, her mother asking you occasional question about the situation. You could tell she was trying to milk information out of you but you won't give her shit.

As you arrived at the serinuma household, you were greeted by Kaes older brother who said that you grew up to be a very hot girl for your age. Trying to ignore the creep vibe you got from him, you proceeded to walk to Kae's room. Before you could get there though, a gust of fast dust and footsteps flew past you in quite the hurry, so fast that the gust pushed you back a bit.

"What the literal..." you said, covering your face with you're arm. After the dust had cleared, you looked in front of you to see Kae standing in front of her door, her back pressed  against it like she wanted to keep something in, or perhaps you out.

"M-my rooms not company ready!" She yelled blushing intensely. You covered your mouth attempting to stifle the laughter ready to burst out of your mouth at any moment in time at the scene in front of you.

"Kae it cant be that bad! You've seen my room plenty of times and it's an absolute pig stye!" You said and patted her back, a huge smile on your face as you pushed her away from the door. Opening the door your eyes were greeted by an abundance of anime body pillows, anime art, posters of anime boys etc.

You tried hard not to fan girl, but..... "HOLY FUCK!!!!!! KAE YOU HAVE THIS BODY PILLOW?! IVE LOOKED ONLINE FOR YEARS" "AHHHHHH I SHIP THEM TOOOOOO!!!" You screamed at the top of your lungs, dropping your luggage as if it meant nothing to you.

"NOT ANOTHER ONE!" Kae's brother yelled from the hallway bringing the last few bags in the house. However as much as you would have clapped back you were too busy fangirling over the pure god work of Kae's room.

"Yasssssss!!!" You kept screaming. As you ran around the room, Kae stayed there stunned that her childhood friend was an otaku just like her. Her heart felt lifted at the thought of having a new otaku friend to add onto the two others she had already had and the four others she was going to convert.

You stopped your smiling ear to ear as you heard a knock at Kae's bedroom door. Looking up from your fan girl state, your eyes were met with multiple pairs. A boy with blonde hair started to giggle at how ridiculous you looked. Then a boy with brown hair stared at you like you were a foreign creature he was ready to dissect.

A boy with silvery  brown hair joined the blonde in his fit of laughter. Another boy with darker green hair smiled at you while a girl with deep blue hair smiling at-no smirking at you as you stopped in your spot.

"Well we have a new friend, huh guys" the deep blue haired girl smirked as her gaze still held yours.

"Kae who are these four dudes and a girl?" You said accidentally in English instead of Japanese like you were supposed.

(This took a long fucking time to get because ya bitch just applied for highschools not only that but she was on the edge of her seat while she got picked for her dream school and then some soooooooooo yasssssssssss, I made another book full of random smuts that I don't know what to do with most of which are x readers so check that out, I'll get the next episode out soon💗love all you cupcakes and lovelies byeeeeeee❤️❤️)))