002

Either you run the day, or the day runs you.

 –Jim Rohn  

-

{3 person}

-

"Yeah, I know what you mean."

(Y/N) said, using her hands to talk, nearly slapping Hange's coffee from her hand.

Hange hummed in response, not knowing how to tell her the other surprise.

"You have not said anything in a while, what are you thinking?"

(Y/N) asked thoughtfully, hoping that Hange was not going to tell her something that will ruin her.

"Well..."

Hange started, she saw the apartment building that (Y/N) will be living in, she slumped down in her seat and fixed her glasses.

"Yeah?"

"The thing is that..."

She glumped and took a deep breath.

"Go on..."

(Y/N) ordered holding her phone.

"Well, you know, you have always, NEARLY always lived alone right?"

Hange stated in a questioning tone.

"Well, when I turned 17 I moved the second I could and have always lived alone after that."

"So 7 years."

"Yes."

Hange twiddled her fingers and stopped in front of the building, (Y/N) did not look at it, she stared into Hange's soul instead.

"Well, you kinda have a roommate that's my old friend..."

She said quickly and jumped out of the car and ran into the building.

(Y/N) sat in her seat with wide eyes.

"What."

She only said and looked at her phone.

'Hello, it's us from Forever 21 again! We heard that--'

She read on her screen, she sighed in a defeat of thinking that Hange had money to buy an apartment that she could just live in alone. 

(Y/N) fixed her boot and fluffed her hair so it wouldn't  look so dead, well hair is dead.

She left the car and closed the door with a loud click, she took out her purse that she got from someone some time and put her phone there.

She walked into the apartment building, hoping that she will not have to go find Hange.

To her luck, Hange was talking to a young boy that was sitting at a table in front of were (Y/N) stood.

"Hange, give me the keys, I am tired and I just want to sleep and eat, maybe take some pictures."

(Y/N) rambled and walked to Hange and pulled her sleeve, since she was too short to pull her by her hair.

"I'm hungry, let's go."

(Y/N) said like a kid, she did not want to sound like that she just did.

"Wait (Y/N), adults are talking."

(Y/N) got pissed at Hange's comment, she was the same age as Hange, right? No time for that, she knew that she was a responsible adult and did not have to listen, she was not going to stand for this. 

So she sat down.

.

After a couple of minutes, Hange was laughing and said 'Goodbye' to the young boy, well at least he was young in (Y/N)'s eyes, being 24 makes everything seem younger.

"Let's go meet cha' new roomie!"

She said, little too happy than usual, (Y/N) looked at her for a second and shook her head.

.

As Hange tried to find the kye that she left in her purse. 
She then started to say the same fraze she had been saying the last 3 minutes for the 54th time, (Y/N) can had counted.

"Wait a second."

Hange was cut off by a squeak of the door that she was trying to open, she had been leaning on for the whole time, she fell down like a canon ship.

(Y/N) looked around the floor and saw that there were kyes on the floor, she had seemed to forget that there was someone just in front of her.

"Aren't those the kyes you were looking for Hange?"

She asked Hange that was hissing in pain.

"Darn, this wooden floor."

Hange muttered to herself a couple of times while still lying.

(Y/N) looked at the kye she had just picked up.

'3BD'

Then she looked at the sign beside the door that had just opened.

'3BD'

"That triggers my OCD."

She spoke and looked at what was leaning on the door frame.

There stood a man, holding a cup of what looked like black tea.

He had straight black hair styled in an undercut, as well as narrow, intimidating dull gray eyes with dark circles under them and a deceptively youthful face. He is quite short, still taller than (Y/N) tho.

He clicked his tongue, he was currently looking at Hange being an outer idiot.

(Y/N) looked at her too and ran her fingers through her hair, something that she seemed to do often when she was annoyed, many people did not seem to notice that act.

"Oh! Levi,  this is (Y/N), (Y/N) this is Levi."

(Y/N) looked straight into Levi's eyes.

"(Y/N) (L/N)."

She said and held her hand out for a shake.

"Levi Ackerman"

Levi said back and completely ignored her hand, he was in shock of how someone can be so beautiful.

(Y/N) looked at her hand and shook it with her left hand.

'This is why I don't go outside'

She thought to herself, she fixed her bag that hung low on her back.

"So, you're my new roommate."

(Y/N) rather said than asked, Levi clicked his tongue and gave a slow nod and let her in, he pointed her shoes so she will take them off.

"Take your shoes off."

Hange slowly whispered, (Y/N) ran her fingers through her hair and took off her dark brown boots.