001

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.

-Albert Einstein

-

{1 person}

-

"I can't believe you went behind my back and just fucking rented me an apartment out of fucking nowhere!"

I screamed at my phone.

Hey, I am (Y/N) (L/N) and you're probably wondering how I got in this situation.

Well you see, It all started with when I woke up in my nice pent-house/room/my Batcave/where I sleep and live, I was trying to take pictures of my Starbucks coffee and my cinnamon roll that I somehow was given without asking for it, I rather not ask why and how, but since I am now sponsored I had to take a picture of it.

Yes, I am The (Y/N), an Instagram model I get fame from nothing really, I am too an author of many top-selling books from around the world, two completely different jobs.

I sighed as I realized that it was already 5 PM and the sunlight, that would give it a little bit of a natural feeling to it was now gone.

My hand was starting to sweat, I have been trying to take a perfect picture of a Starbucks coffee cup, that was now empty and my cinnamon roll that was warm when I got it but now it just seemed sad, for 3 hours straight, yes I tried looking through Pinterest to get ideas but nothing came.

I dropped my phone down on the counter when I was about to walk to the bathroom to go take a shower my phone rung.

Walking back to the counter I saw it was my good friend Hange Zoë, actually best friend was calling me.

I picked my phone up, hoping that she was not going to talk about her new discovery of her favorite anime character, it was fun and funny to listen to her talk about it in the past, but now it's just gotten sad.

"Yes?"

I answered the phone, I heard a sigh from the other line.

"So formal (Y/N)."

She just said and laughed, after about 6 seconds of no one saying anything she took a breath and told me this;

"Promise you won't get mad at me for what I am going to say."

"I can't promise you something that I don't the consequences of."

"Well, I can't really take it back now..."

"Keep talking."

"Well, since you know I live in Country Sina and you live in Nation Rose... and you miss me and I miss you, right?"

"I completely know where I live and I am completely stable of remembering my own feeling's towards missing you."

"Haha, yeah..."

"Get to the point."

"I kinda bot you an apartment here. Not so far away from where I live, actually like a block away"

And there I am so shooked out of my own knitted sweater, I dropped into my seat and held my forehead with my palm, I took a moment.

"So, since you miss me that much, you bot me an apartment, ignoring the fact that you're more broke than Wallmart after Black Friday, for me?"

I slowly said and tried to comprehend the news that Hange had just told me.

"Yes, actually rented, this has been going on for a week and I kinda had to tell you now..."