*4*

*Yerin POV*

*6 years later*

Yerin has been working a lot these days to help support her parent's company. She thinks with that she could forget about her past and focus on her future. Today she went home all happy not caring whether she is tired or not but when she steps into her house, she was the normal Yerin again.

"Yerin?", Appa called 

"Nae?",I answered.

"Come here we have something to tell you", Eomma said seriously excitedly.

"You're getting married!", Emma exclaimed.

"What, No!! Why must I?!", I rejected

"Do you love us? Do love the company?",Eomma said.

"Yes but-" I was cut out by Eomma.

"Then get married, if not, you're so ready for your big surprise.", Eomma said, glaring at me.

I looked at Appa and all he did was this.

Yerin ran to her bedroom with no choice left

*Next day*

*Skip time*

Yerin was at home not feeling well since yesterday so she decided to stay home and not go anywhere.

"Have you decided on it already?", Eomma asked.

"On what?", I asked in curiosity.

" Oh my god Yerin... Getting married to our friend's son...", Eomma said.

" Oh yeah...I'll agree to it and whatever you say", I said with no choice left.

"Really?! Okay, I'll go tell appa now!!". Eomma said happily.

 Yerin just shook her head and continued what she was supposed to do. She went down and wanted to see what her mom was doing but instead, her mom asked her to get dress because they are meeting someone special with its parents. Yerin knew is she going to meet later so she hurried upstairs and quickly pick out an outfit to wear and wore this.

 Yerin knew is she going to meet later so she hurried upstairs and quickly pick out an outfit to wear and wore this

I went in her car and drove but before that, Eomma gave me the address. It was actually quite far from my house and I quickly drove to our destination. We reached and from my expression, it looked like a royal-like restaurant. Eomma and I went in and I saw a familiar face that I have seen before.I walked closer to the table and saw ...

"You!", we both shouted as we were surprised.

"Kim Taehyung!"