*5*

*Taehyung's POV*

"You?!", both Yerin and I shouted.

"Woah, you guys met up already?", Yerin's Appa asked.

I was shocked as I just knew it was Yerin, my parent's, best friends, daughter. I was standing beside Yerin when I received a text message from an unknown number. I hid my phone under the table and start chatting.

*Chat*

Unknown: This is all bullshit. Why must I married you?!

Taehyung: Are you Yerin that slut? Ahhhh you think I planned this out? Eww, I'll rather marry an old lady than women like you.

Yerin: No I'm not. I'm your ex who you cheated on and actually, I regretted dating you cause you suck. BAEKHYUN OPPA IS WAY BETTER THAN YOU.

Taehyung: You know I can't hear that guys name right!

Yerin: BAEKHYUN OPPA!!!!!

*End*

I ended the chat and glared at her. Yerin and I were eating when she was called by my mother.

 "Yerin darling, I always wanted a grandchild.", my mom said.

Yerin choked upon that and looked up and I smirked at her making her disgusted.

*10.30pm*

*Author POV*

It was already late and all eyes are nearly closing especially Yerin.

Her eyes went to open even bigger after Taehyung's words.

"May I bring Yerin home?", Taehyung asked.

Both Yerin's parents saw Yerin shaking her head saying a 'NO' but they didn't hesitate and allowed Taehyung to do so. Taehyung quickly thanked Yerin's parents and grabbed Yerin by the

hand. Yerin was total 'JUNG'SHOOK' by that.

* For Jungkook or should I say 'JUNGSHOOK' fans*