*8*

*Author POV*

Yerin brought him in her house and started asking questions as Tae is not being himself right now. After asking all sorts of questions, Yerin then feels like all this was all her fault.Yerin then bought Taehyung upstairs to her extra bedroom.She laid Taehyung on the bed but suddenly was grabbed by him and Yerin landed, facing towards Taehyung.

"What are you trying to do?", Yerin asked while her heartbeat was increasing.

"You wanna do this?", Taehyung asked, smirking at her.

Yerin tried pushing away but she knew Taehyung is way more stronger than her so instead she laid down flat on Taehyung.
(They didn't do it yet)

*The next day*

Yerin woke up feeling  energised after the sleep yesterday. She remembered Taehyung sleptover last night and didn't even see him beside her.
Suddenly,her nostrils were caught by the delicious smell of food in the kitchen.Yerin hurriedly went into the toilet and wash her face,brush her teeth and quickly go to the kitchen.When she went down to the kitchen, she saw Taehyung back-facing her because he was cooking.

" What are doing there? Stalking me?", Taehyung asked making Yerin jumped with shock ness.

" No, I smelled the cooking you made and I went down.That's why.", Yerin said.

Taehyung turn around and saw Yerin looking at him from a long distance. He then continued his work and saw Yerin walking towards his direction.

"Wanna help out? It will make the work faster.", Taehyung suggested.

"Yeah sure", Yerin agreed.

This whole time, Yerin was actually thinking why was Taehyung so nice today. Maybe he remembered that she helped him out yesterday but it could not be that answer cause he was drunk yesterday. So Yerin decided to ask him.

"Taehyung-ah, why are you so nice to me today?", Yerin asked in curiousity.

" I'm just so tired of fighting with you and I'm actually very sorry about the past. Can we restart and be together again?", Taehyung asked hugging Yerin from behind.

Yerin switched of the stove and turn around kissing Taehyung on the lips making Taehyung shock but not even 1 minute, Taehyung kissed her back. The kiss was from passionate to a rough one. They went to the couch laying down when Yerin then broke the kiss and said

" I still love you that's why I cared for you then and now. I even broke up with Baekhyun because of our marriage but you treat me like trash and I knew what happened between you and Irene. I know you still love her not me so go ahead and treat me like trash because once you hurt me, you'll never find me.", Yerin said those words mentioning her past with Taehyung.

She than stand up and walked away but was grabbed by Taehyung pushing her down to Taehyung body and he replied to Yerin saying,

" I loved you more than that prostitute. I'll make you the happiest women ever and will marry you but I'm still a playboy after all.", with that, they continued kissing each other and started with their hot session.