Best Friends

TOPIC: BXB FLUFF/SMUT

A/N: Hey! This is one of my first one shots. Sorry it sucks but I'm gonna try a little harder next time. I've made other one shots just not on Wattpad so this is my first on Wattpad.

Ian: 18 years old
Don: 19 years old

*^*^*

I should have never gone here.

I should have never let Don persuade me to go to this damn gay club.
I'm not even gay! What's the point?
I lost Don somewhere in the crowd and he was nowhere to be found. The speakers were blasting "Look at me!" By XXXTENTACION, making it hard for me to hear anything people were saying.

I was already buzzed so I was good without any more alcohol.

And—

"Ew!"

That was my voice by the way.

there are strippers and male whores clinging to me.

I have a girlfriend!

Oh yeah. I forget to mention that I have a girlfriend, Sydney. I love her. She had beautiful blue eyes and perfect blonde hair that fell in waves over her heart-shaped face. My heart swells just thinking of her.

"I-Ian?" I heard a voice say from behind.

"Don! Where have you been?" I shouted over the loud music.

"Come with me!" I heard him say in my ear to block out the noise.

We walked through the large crowd of people to get to a rented room. The music was still blasting, but not as loud as it was once we got inside. As soon as we got into the room, Don shoved me against the wall.

I looked at him questionably, wondering why the fuck he just shoved me against a wall.

"Ian, do you know how much I love you? How much I need you?"

I just looked at him quizzically until he pressed his groin against my hip and I realized just how hard he actually was in his blue-jeans.

"I need you. I don't just want you. I Need you." He said through gritted teeth.

"Please," he begged.

"Please, Ian, I need you," He groaned in my ear. That was when I realized he was grinding on me.

My best friend since 3rd grade...

Was grinding on me. I was also surprised to acknowledge that I was grinding back.

"Please," I heard him whisper in my ear.

I was buzzed, but not enough to not be able to speak.

"W-What do you want?" I whispered back in his ear. I felt him shudders der beneath me and I heard him pant in my ear,

"You."

That was all I needed.

As if I were a light switch, something changed inside me.

I grabbed his arms and roughly switched out positions so that he was pressed on the wall and I was in front of him.

"Your wish is my command," I whispered sexily in his ear. The only response I got was a breathy moan.
I couldn't take it anymore. I roughly slammed my lips onto his. This made him gasp and groan into my mouth. His gasp gave me an opportunity to dive my tongue into his mouth. He immediately responded and lifted his leg and rested it on my hip. I grabbed it with my free hand and began to grind on him while our tongues battled. I finally pulled away only to take off my shirt. I was pretty fit compared to a lot of other people I knew. I had a four pack and a small amount of hair on my chest due to the fact that I was eighteen. Don also took off his shirt and ended up ripping it in the process.