Midnight Snack

MxM, daddy kink, intense masochism, blood

Okay. This was originally a request by lunamendes4567 but I got carried away and I have no idea what this shit is.
~~

"Fuck me!" I screamed as Daddy teased me until I couldn't take it anymore. I was being edged until I had to beg, and beg, and beg to be fucked.

My demand was responded with a slap to my thigh.

I whimpered at the sting, but mostly from the pleasure that came from it.

My daddy soothingly massaged the place he hit me and did it on my other thigh. I screamed, about to cum before my master held me tightly around the base of my cock.

I screamed again, but this time in frustration.

As soon as I did, my lover plunged deep inside of me and let go of my cock.

I was just about to cum and-

I woke up panting.

I looked at the alarm clock on the side of our bed, the time only reading 4:47am. I painted heavily and looked down. Sure enough, my dick was straining against my black briefs, leaving a humiliating stain on the front of them.

I looked over to my daddy who was sound asleep, breathing deeply through his nose, one hand under his head, and the other outstretched towards me. But even more prominent was the bulge punching against his briefs, just like mine.

I bit my lip, dirty thoughts running through my head.

A little teasing couldn't do much harm... could it?

I scooted over, closer to my daddy, the bed making a creaking noise as I did so.

I silently pulled back the blanket he had over his body, leaving only the thin sheet covering his naked body, aside from his briefs. He shifted a bit, making me go still. He just softly moaned before going back into a peaceful slumber.

I licked my lips at the scene in front of me.

My daddy nearly naked, his wood straining against his boxers, only a thin sheet covering him. His beautiful tan skin and his body alone made me almost cream in my already soaked underwear.

I carefully took away the sheet, leaving my daddy to shiver slightly before sleeping once more.

I bit my lip, not thinking of what I was about to do. Before I knew what I was doing, I was hovering over him, softly grinding my ass onto his crotch. Daddy softly stirred in his sleep, furrowing his eyebrows.

I wasn't really worried he would wake up because he's always been a heavy sleeper.

I wanted more than this small grinding. I took it to the next level by grinding harder onto him and rubbing my hands over his pecs. He visibly shivered.

I grinned to myself, knowing that he'll punish me if he wakes up.

That's exactly what I wanted.

I lifted away from his cock, satisfied to see precum spreading already, staining the front of his white briefs.

I smiled again, carefully pulling down his boxers and letting his dick free. I bit my lip, still smiling like an idiot.

I can't wait until that's inside of me...

I shivered at the thought.

With my daddy's boxers down his thighs, I took him into my mouth.

I immediately moaned at the taste of his dick.

I kept going down until it hit the back throat. As soon as it did, I started moving my head up and down, making sure to tongue his slit at every chance I got.

I was startled by a loud groan and calloused hands pushing my head farther down on his dick and pulling me up and down at his own pace.

I closed my eyes as my gag reflex kicked in and tears ran down my cheeks.

I felt Daddy shudder and cum in my mouth after a few minutes, the salty substance tasting sweet on my tongue.

I pulled away from his dick swallowed, licking my daddy's dick clean of anything that missed my mouth.

I heard him pant heavily, and start to laugh gruffly.

"Now that, Is a nice way to wake up," he stated, looking down at me who was grinning again.

"How far were you going to take that, Baby?" He asked me, sitting up and getting into a comfortable position.

I blushed and rubbed my neck shyly.

"I. . . I was going to edge you and suddenly sit on you and ride you until you woke up," I admitted shyly, blushing harder as I realized what I just said.

My daddy just laughed.

"What a naughty, naughty boy," he said. I knew what he wanted me to do so I took off my boxers before getting on both hands and knees.

Daddy laughed again and rubbed my cheeks softly before slapping one of them harshly.

In response, I jerked and moaned loudly.

"I know this could never be a punishment to you," he started before slapping my other cheek.

"Because I know how much you like it."

I moaned at his response.

"Count," he demanded.

I shuddered and started counting how many slaps he gave me.

"One," I counted.

"Two..."

"Three..."

~~

"Forty-nine," I moaned, so very close to release.

As soon as he slapped me one more time, I shuddered harshly and groaned as I released all over the bed.

My daddy tsked at me.

"You came without my permission." He stated.

I nodded.

"You know what this means."

I nodded again.

He spread my red asscheeks and scanned over my hole. He rubbed it slowly before sticking his thumb inside me with no lube.

I mewled at the feeling and I'm response, I got another finger, also with no lube.

The fact that the pain didn't phase me made me proud.

I shuddered thinking about what he'll to to me.

Out of nowhere, I felt his dick thrust inside me, ripping my muscles.

I silently screamed with my mouth shaped as an 'O'.

He thrust raw into me and made me scream in pleasure from the intense pain, red blood dripping down my thighs.

If it were any other person, this would have been a nightmare.

But to me, it felt like a dream I would never want to get out of.

As my daddy thrusted deep inside me and hit my prostate, I screamed loudly, probably waking up the neighbors.

"Can I please cum, Daddy? I need it so bad, Daddy, please," I begged, my cock about to burst.

"Cum."

With that word, I came undone and came hard. White and red covered our peach sheets.

My daddy shortly came inside me and slipped out.

I panted, about to fall over before my daddy grabbed me and picked me up bridal style. He opened our bedroom door and carried me over to the guest room. He laid me down on the bed before crawling inside the bed as well.

"I love you, baby." He whispered softly into my hair.

"I love you too, Daddy." I smiled, snuggling into him and falling asleep in my daddy's arms shortly after.

Word count: 1181