one - The McCall pack

Stiles slammed the lockerdoor shut and instantly flees. "I thought you were okay with it !" He shouts without turning around to the terrible hellcat named Betty Cooper. "Just because we're only 'friends' now, doesn't mean you can make out with other girls you prat!" She says angrily while chasing after him. "Totally logical..." he mumbles while - having serious fears about his life - he flees to the boys locker room. But just before he could push open the door, Betty pins him against the wall. "You're an asshole Mikaelson, y'now that ?" She hisses at him while her claws were slowly making their way into the skin around his wrists. Just as he wanted to make a sarcastic come back, two strong hands slowly removed bettys fingers one by one from Stiles wrists. "We all know what a idiot he is, but that doesn't gives us the right to beat him up B"  Scott said calm but still firmly "thanks man, you saved my ass " said the brownhaired boy with a little annoyance in his voice and  rubs his hurting wrists. "Still sad tho that the strong Stiles can't do it himself " Scott grins whereupon Stiles pouts slightly. "Come on, we have to go to class" Betty says coolly and rearranges her already perfect ponytail before turning around and dissapears into the classroom. Scott nods towards him and both make their way to their classrooms. Just as they wanted to round the corner, Liam came running towards them and nearly crashed into the boys. "Woah!" He held onto Stiles until he steadyed himself. Even tho he got weird looks from Scott and Stiles, Liam instantly started talking "where were you? There's a new girl at school, I already saw her and she's super hot" while he reported about everything, the two older boys slowly glanced at the girl, now standing behind Liam. Just as Liam noticed the look of the boys, he turned around with pinched lips. "So, she's hot hm?" Said Hayden ice cold and crossed her arms "not as hot as you of course !" Liam tried to save the situation. "Save it Liam " she snorted and turned around. "You know what I mean baby!" Liam shouted in despair while running after his girlfriend. Scott rolled his eyes " I don't understand how he can still be together with Hayden, even I am afraid of her" he shakes his head softly while waiting for Stiles' clever answer "He probably loves her " he shrugs and walks, followed by Scott, into their classroom.

She was still mad at Liam while she dropped on the chair tight next to Betty. Right at the beginning of the year everyone had chosen their labpartner for the whole school year, and Hayden was utterly happy that betty and herself were partners. "Liam got in raptures today about this new girl" Hayden began a maintenance with the blond girl " pardon? Such an idiot.... " that's exactly what Hayden wanted to hear. " is she prettier than me ?" She then asked with a sad expression "no" answered betty firmly " never. Liam should be happy having a girl like you. And if he plans on cheating with you with a bad copy of crystal reed, then he clearly isn't worth it " she said trying to cheer up her best friend. Hayden then smiled softly and turns back to her chemistry project.

Just as the teacher welcomed the class, Liam stumped through the door " I'm sorry sir, won't happen ever again " he excuses instantly and pulls up his blue sweatjacket after it slipped from his shoulder. He then sat down on his chair and didn't say anything before possibly being the coup the grâce for his already very irritated teacher. "Hey" he heard someone whisper, but he ignored it " Hey, Liam!", again. "Liaaaam" he heard it again, but this time it was louder so he finally turned to the utterly annoying person " what do you want Nolan?" He snarls " there's someone in a bad mood huh?" He replied cheekily " Halo, at my place today ? " he goes on " do you really have to ask now? Mr. Meyers hates me already!" He roles his eyes and glances to his teacher " but history is boring anyway" " so what ? I don't want to get detention from this... " "Mister Dunbar!" "Shit" Nolan tried to hide his grin " it seems like you have a lot to tell, why aren't you telling me everything at detention tomorrow afternoon?" "Yes sir " he snarls and gave his best friend a 'I-m-gonna-kill-you-for-this' look.

So that was the first chapter of my new book and I hope you liked it! Every chapter will be either written from the point of view of the McCall pack ( just like now) or from to other points, and I'm already excited to introduce you to my new characters!
I also want to apologise if I make mistakes in my story because English isn't my first language, but I'm trying my best ! Also if you have any corrections or tips, tell me
I'm also writing this book in German, so if you're German you can read that version too 💗