🍂Leaf🍂

Raegan's POV

"Get up. Get up... Jayy~" I repeat until he looks up from my chest with his messy hair. "No." He groans deeply in his raspy morning voice. His eyes look like they're glowing.. A bright green, they're eyes i don't mind being lost in.. He snaps me out of my trance with a quick snap if his fingers. "Raegan-!" He let's out, his voice cracking harshly at the end of my name. "Yes babe?" I ask in a soft voice, looking toward him. "Want some food?" I wait and think.. "Sure." I nod.

--

"WATCH OUT" Justin screeches from behind me, I turn around and a pancake smacks me in the face. "Heh... I did warn you." He giggles for awhile then starts to cough. "Too much laughing?" I question while nibbling on the pancake I was slapped with. Justin coughs before answering with a wheeze, "yeah."

--
No one's POV
--

After Raegan and Justin finished eating they both went upstairs to watch a movie, The Little Mermaid. Justin's favorite. They both giggled and sang along to the songs. Then, the doorbell rings, the sound echos throughout the house. Raegan springs up from the bed and runs downstairs. Almost immediately, he opens the door. "LEAF!" Raegan screams. "FINGLES"

Justin's POV

I hear two voices scream, obviously, one of them being Raegans and I immediately jump out if bed and run down the the stairway. "Kale??" I half-yell downstairs to the familiar looking boy. "BLAKE!!!" Kale screeches and runs up go me, engulfing me into e tight squeeze.  "Still a stoner?" Kale chuckles. "420 all the way-" I joked. Raegan sat on the closest step to us and laughed softly. "I named myself after a plant-" Kale laughed. We all chuckle as Kale continues. "So I was in class and the teacher was doing role-call, she calls my name and a guy sitting next to me goes.. 'His name is Kale?, Ain't that a leaf??'" Kale laughs by the end and both Rae and I are on our backs rolling. "Hence the nickname leaf, bud." Raegan managed to choke out. "Yeah yeah i know Bieber." Kale chuckled.

--
4 hours later
--

"Well, I gotta go, don't have too much fun." Kale says as he exits the house, winking at Raegan and I. "Fuckin, Leaf.." Raegan mumbles.

Hi hi helloooo sorry i haven't updated for nine years i kinda.. Died¿ anyway, signing off is your author! ~Tatym💕