Chapter 2 - Fantasy?

"...Don't be late."

I stared blankly at Taehyung as he leaned back in his chair and acted as if nothing happened. I watched as his gaze diverted to the fan behind me and was casually greeting her as if I didn't exist anymore. Before I  could comprehend what was going on the event coordinator gestured for me to leave the stage signalling the end of my fansign. 

Being dazed from BTS's visual while being the usual klutz that I am, I couldn't have left quietly like every other normal fan. Nope, I tripped over my own feet down the stage and landed smack on my butt. I covered my mouth to muffle my girlish scream and also the embarrassment that was enveloping my face at that point. 

One of the managers rushed over to help me up and I could see all the boys staring at me out of shock, concern, and amusement by some. Aish, how embarrassing. 

"Gwaenchana?" 

I turned around to see J-Hope standing up looking concerned for me. 

"Nae~ I'm fine." I said clearly red from what happened. 

I bowed to thank the Manager and J-Hope for his worry. As I did so I caught the looks of some of the other members- Jimin's eyebrows were furrowed with concern, while Jungkook and V were trying to hold in their laughter with their mischievous grin. 

Otteoke, I facepalmed at how I was trying to be cool and it was perfect up until that point I tripped. Sigh, I won't be remembered as the pretty fan anymore but the fan that tripped. 

September 21st, 2021

Mission Accomplished. Today I met BTS-Oppas for the first time and wow they are really good looking in real life. Hmm, moving here I guess you could say I've done everything I wanted to do. Met K-pop idols, gone clubbing, ate delicious food, and finally lived on my own. Today was a good day, I'm thankful I got to meet them at least once since I've moved to Korea. And yeah, I want to savor all the memories I gained today. 

I finished up my journal entry after eating dinner and was leisurely watching TV before I decided to grab my photobook that was lying on my coffee table. I wanted to relive the fansign again even though it was only a few hours ago and I was flipping through my photobook to look over the post-its the members answered. I smiled at their cute handwriting and the little hearts some of them drew. My smile disappeared when I turned to V's page. Those three words again. They're still there?! It wasn't a dream?! 

Gangnam. 108. C11.  

 The image of V-Oppa whispering in my ear came up again as his voice rang in my head. "...6 pm tomorrow. Don't be late." 

  I gasped again when it finally hit me. I was going to meet him tomorrow! But how, and why? It all seemed too unreal for me. I was freaking out. I mean I didn't even have his phone number, just an address and a time to meet. This is insane. Fun fact number 2: I'm a planner. I don't do things spontaneously and unless I am completely 100% sure of what is going on only then will I go out. I mean what if he doesn't show up and I'm just standing there like an idiot. Aigoo. 

Before I could worry about those issues I rushed over to my closet to look for what I could possibly wear. 

"Nope, not this." I said tossing a tee shirt on my bed. 

"Not this one either." 

"Oh, this is kinda nice.... Ah the stain, never mind."

"Ew, definitely not this." 

"Aish, where did all my clothes go?!" 

"Hmm...this? Nope, too pink." 

"Ah. This is it!" I exclaimed.