Chapter 7-Worst Fanclub Ever

Monday has finally arrived again. You know what that means right? Yes! Ji and I get to spend quality time with idiotic, hormonal teenagers! Yay!

Please note the sarcasm, folks.

Ji and I went to school together again, and this time, the girls were more... spotlight seekers, to put it nicely.

"Hi Myung Soo," some popular girl approached. I could tell for sure that she was trying to flirt with him. I mean come on! The signs are really obvious! She's twirling her hair. She's wearing a skirt so short she probably bought it back in elementary. To make things more disgusting, she unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse, giving Ji a better view of her cleavage.

Sicko.

Meanwhile, Ji looked as if she was some sort of mugger. He was terrified of her, for sure. But why? I thought princes like him are used to the attention and the fans. 

"So... Myung Soo, why are you hanging out with this two-timer?" she sneered at me. Wait a minute. Did she just-? Did she just call me a two-timer?

"Excuse me," I interrupted in the same way Sally would talk to me. "But what the hell did you just call me?"

She rolled her eyes. "Just admit it, Medria. You're a filthy whore. You already have Jeffrey, the hottest hunk in school, and now you're hitting on the cute exchange student too? You're a disgrace!"

Excuse me?! Did she just call me a filthy whore?! Ji and I aren't even together! Plus, Jeffrey cheated on me, not the other way around! Nobody and I mean nobody, messes with Charlie Medria. But apparently, this girl didn't learn that just yet.

So it was about time I taught her.

"First of all," I hissed, taking a step forward. My tone had pure venom, with no room for protests. The girl's eyes were suddenly filled with absolute fear. She lost all her confidence and composure as she took a step back.

"Jeffrey cheated on me, not the other way around, so he's the disgrace," I continued, taking another step forward. "Second, I am not hitting on Myung Soo. He's staying over at my place because we are his foster family. Get your fucking facts straight." I took a step forward and pulled her long black hair, and I pulled it hard. 

"And third," I said through gritted teeth. "I am not a filthy whore. Check your own skirt height before you open your mouth to insult me again." I let go of her hair and walked away. Ji followed after me.

"Can this day get any much drama?" Ji asked.

***

To answer Ji's question earlier, yes. Apparently, it can.

When we arrived at the room, all the girls except Patricia started hovering over Ji, giving him compliments and asking him the most idiotic questions.