Tire pop

As Mr. Amos and the four teens drove on the never-ending road in the middle of nowhere. Noah was trying to figure out what was all happing. Luke was scrolling through his phone and Sam was writing down his thoughts and road signs. As for Brooklyn, the girl was dead to the world, sleeping in a rather unconfutable position to most. Mr. Amos was just glad they kept quiet. Just as everything seemed to be calm, a huge POP sound was heard as the tire popped. Cursing under his breath, Mr. Amos pulled into a gas station and told the three boys to use the restroom and get snacks and drinks. The three boys piled out and Sam thought about waking the sleeping girl. 

" If you want a death wish, wake her up" 

Sam nodded and he and the others got out and went inside getting snacks and drinks. Luke felt nice today and paid with his parent's credit card. Sam grabbed an orange soda for Brooklyn and they piled back into the van, Luke beat Noah to shotgun and the others piled in the back. Brooklyn woke up right when Mr. Amos got back in the van and pulled back onto the road now that the van was fixed. Sam gave her the soda and she sleepy said thanks and drank the orange liquid and put her headphones in and curled up with a notebook and a pen.  

" Mr. Amos where are we going exactly?" Sam asked as he wrote down of the name of the gas-station name in his notebook so he look it up later. 

" None of your damn business kid"

Sam sighed and Luke rolled his eyes and threw a chip in the air and caught it in his mouth. Brooklyn was drawing a new design and Noah was back to staring at the road. 

"Hey Noah remember when you fell on your face looking like an idiot in front of Anna"

Noah blushed and looked at the giggling girl who had a photo in her hand, gasping he reached for the photo but the girl hid behind Sam all while Luke was trying to reach to see the photo. Mr. Amos rubbed his forhead with his hands and turned on the radio which played a country song, and that when Luke looked pissed. 

" Nope hell no this is bullshit, Im not listening to this crap"

Luke switched it off and Brooklyn reached over and switched it to a Taylor Swift song, Luke rolled his eyes as Brooklyn hummed the song and mummdled something along the lines of bullshit. 

It was about noon when Mr. Amos pulled into a Bugar King for lunch, Amos gave each teen twenty dollars and told them to get back in the van in an hour or else. The teens went into the resterant and got there food and drinks. They sat down at a worn booth and Luke and Noah talked about a new video game coming out soon. Sam looked at Brooklyn worried as the girl was staring off into space and Noah seemed to notice aswell. 

" Brooklyn you ok?" Noah questioned as he waved his hand over her face, the girl mummbled a response and threw a fry at Luke. 

"Oh fuck off"

Brooklyn giggled and took a sip of her diet coke and they soon got into the van. Mr. Amos got in the van and they were back on the road.