Part 1

Hey guys, I am back. My exams are finished.  I hope you all missed me. So now I will update my stories. It's just that I need some time to write all the updates. But here I have written a new story. It is a TS from when ishita is out of danger and Raman went back home. And today I will also update one os as I have written already. So now enough of my banter. Enjoy reading.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ishita come into senses and all went to see her while raman went home. All were hugging her telling her that how scare they were losing her. When ruhi came and hugged ishita and start crying.

Ruhi- Ishima I was so scared. I...I...I thought I lost you. Please ishima plz plz don't leave me again. I can't live without you.

Adi also come forward and sat on other side and hugged ishita crying.

Adi- Yes ishima plz don't leave us again. This time we will not be able to take it. We really need you ishima.

Ungli pakad ke phir se sikha de
Godi utha le na Maa..
Aanchal se meri munh ponchh de na
Maila saa laage jahaan

A aa e ee oo oo ri ae ae..
O oo ann ahaa

Aankhein dikhaye mujhe jab zindagi
Yaad mujhe aati hai tere gusse ki
Daata bhi toh tune mujhe, phoolon ki tarah
Kyun nahi maa saari duniya teri tarah

Maatha garam hai, subah se mera
Rakh de hatheli na Maa
Tune kuch khaaya?
Der se kyun aayi?
Koi na poochhe yahaan

Ishita(caressing their hair)- Adi Rooh I am really sorry bachcha. I promise I will never leave you again. Plz stop crying(wiping their tears).

Ishita- Rooh how is pihu

Ruhi- Pihu is fine ishima.

Ishita- Rooh plz I want to meet pihu.

Shagun- Ishita tomorrow you will be discharged then you can meet her at home. Now you take rest you really need it.

Adi- Yes ishima shagun mama is saying right. You plz take rest.

Shagun- I think now all should go home , everyone need rest. And I am here with ishita.

All said ok and went home. On the other side when raman reached home and went towards pihu's room to meet her when he stop at the door listening to simi's voice scolding pihu.

Simmi(taking the tablet from pihu)- What is this pihu, why you always kept seeing these videos and pictures of her.

Pihu- Simmi Bhua now I have only this videos and pictures of ishima as ishima is not with me now. I miss my mama.

Simmi(shouting)- Pihu just shut up or I will beat you.

Pihu was crying taking ishita's name while simmi was getting irritated listening to her taking ishita's name and went from there taking tablet. While on the other hand raman was shock seeing simmi's behavior with pihu and confused seeing pihu crying for ishita so much and calling her mama. He was not getting anything when he saw simmi coming out. He immediately hid behind sofa. Simmi come out of room angrily and kept tablet on the table and went to her room. Raman come out and held the tablet and recall pihu telling that she has only these videos and picture of ishita.

He opened the tab and was about to open video when he wear simmi's shouting and mistakenly click recording button. He went towards their bedroom and stand outside and was shocked listening to them that how they planned by giving raman banned drug and kidnapping of pihu and blaming ishita and killing her. Raman was shocked by seeing this face of his sister. He was not understanding anything, he was angry on simmi about everything she has done but also very much confused why she did this with him and on the top of that what is the relationship of ishita with his family. He went to his room and sat on bed and held his head with his hand.

Jo tujhse chhoote
Raste bhi roothe
Manzil hui laapata

Hanste hain jhoothe
Andar se toote
Shiqve sabhi de mita

Toh aao na chalein phir se
Sataao na mujhe phir se
Main tanha hoon bina tere
Bulaao na mujhe phir se

He was looking here and there when his eyes fell on the tablet. He held it and saw video recording is on. He save the video and saw that simmi and param's confession is recorded. He close the video and open another video. He was shocked to see the video as it was ishra's wedding video.

Raman(crying and sweating)- Ish...Ish...Ishita is my wife. I have been married to her. But when all this happened and why can't I recall anything. Oh yes because of the medicines simmi gave me. But why she did all this with me, what I have done wrong with her. I always trusted her and even got dependent on her with everything. Always believe whatever she said then why she did all this with me why she hate me so much. I always loved her but she hate so much. I didn't remember anything but she knows that ishita is my wife then also she tried to kill her. She sent pihu far away from me and never told me about her. And why ishita didn't tell me anything. I have to find out everything about my life. I can't take this anymore.

Saying this he again start seeing all the pictures and videos. He come to know that ruhi and adi are his kids. He watched all the videos and pictures.

Oh I don't really know
What I'm gonna do
Do you see a ray of hope
See it for me too
I miss you come back to me

Raman- Seeing these videos anyone can say that we all were a happy family and seeing this I can say that I love ishita very much, that why I always feel connection with her. But then what went wrong that we got separated. I have to recall everything.

He was trying to recall everything pressuring his mind. He then went to washroom and held the sink. He was trying to recall everything very hard. After some time he wash his face and look at the mirror at himself.

So guys, how's it. I hope you all like it. And guys do tell me about cover page. Do hit like and give your wonderful comments. 

Love 
Sarthi