Part 2

Hey guys, I am back with another update. Enjoy reading.

Merry Christmas

.
.
.
.
.
.
Simmi come to pihu's room and start packing her clothes telling that she is going to hostel back. 

Pihu- plz simmi bhua I don't want to go back plz

Simmi- Just shut up. Don't you dare say a word otherwise (raising her hand to slap her)

She was about to slap pihu when raman come from behind and shout at her

Raman- Simmiii!!!!!!

Simmi stop listening to raman's voice while pihu raman and hugged raman tight. Raman pick her up and hugged her while pihu hugged raman tight hiding in him. Raman come towards simmi angrily

Raman- How dare you raise your hand on my daughter.

Simmi- Bhai she was saying that she don't want to go back hostel and she was going on crying and I got angry and by mistake raise my hand.

Raman- This mistake should not be repeated. And pihu is not going back hostel.

Simmi- But Bhai, why.

Raman saw pihu has slept hugging him. He tucked her and kissed her forehead and took simmi outside closing the door. They come in hall, She again asked him for denying sending pihu back to hostel, while everyone come in hall listening to simmi's voice.

Raman- Because I am saying, that's it. And have I talked to her teacher also and told them pihu is not coming back and she will now stay with us.

Simmi- Bhai I am her guardian so I will decide where she will live.

Raman(shouting)- And I am her father dammit. And I have every right to decide about my daughter.

Simmi- Oh now you recall that you have a daughter, where were you from last two years. I have taken care of her from last two years.

Raman- I didn't remember dammit. I didn't even remember myself. And really thanks to ishita ji that she bought pihu in function that day. Otherwise I don't know when you are going to tell me that I have a daughter. Or even want to tell me. See I was not well at that time but now I am okay and now I can take care of my daughter very well so from next time don't you dare raise your hand on my daughter.