The Bad Boy's...What?

Hola Amigos!!

My review on The Bad Boy's...What?.

This story is not what it seems like. The plot is a little unrealistic but when you learn how to put that aside...dude you are in for a ride. A story with cute (and hot) guys, reliable sisters and all that emotional shoot. The humor and the situations created made me laugh more than I should have. Family matters make you more hooked to it.

Words For The Story: Homouristic Pile of  Awsomeness

Author: EnchantingWords

Description:

On the day you go out on a peaceful stroll, you don't expect to get lost.

You really don't wish to end up in a scary looking neighborhood.

Stumbling upon what seems to be a gang fight is the farthest thing from your mind.

One of the bad boys approaching you is completely unexpected.

Things get really weird when he hands you a package telling you to run.

And run I did.

This is how I, Khloe 'The Nerd Mason ended up being an almost eighteen year old virgin mother. This is how I ended up with the bad boy's...what?

Yep, you got it, baby.

(A/Note: EnchantingWords also has other fabulous books with bravo plots and humor. U may wanna try them too.

Note to Author:I love the way you mention their eyes. I love eye colours. :p)