Bad Boy Isn't My Type...

Wassup Guys!?

My review on Bad Boy Isn't My Type...

I don't think this book needs much praise 'cause it already a very popular book. Those of you who haven't read it are missing out a hell lotta entertainment. It funny, romantic, cute, sad , thrilling...you name it. The Bad Boy is just so protective. If this book doesn't make you cry, well, you are a stoneheart then. The sequel is also absolutely awsm!!

Words for the story: Who doesn't dig sex!? XD

Author:Lilohorse

Description:

"The good girl always falls for the bad boy," he sneered and I smirked. "Well, you're in luck because I'm not a good girl," I retorted, causing a small smile to appear on his face. "Prove it."

When Andy Deeks moves away from home to attend university, she soon regrets not checking out the details on her new roommate first. Enter Hunter. Arrogant and a bad boy, yet totally irresistible. Andy soon finds herself shedding her good girl shell to teach this jerk a lesson. Dozens of bets, make out sessions and challenges causes Andy to start following Hunter's lead. Cliche story about the girl changing the player? No, the player is changing the good girl, and not for the better.

(A/N This is one of a kind book. Must read)