8. Kitten Loving

Jack put him on the bed, and leaned down with his arms on either side of Mark. He started to kiss the humans neck again, nibbling here and there, his tail wrapping around the others waist.

"J-Jack~" the red haired male moaned and squirmed under his lover. "F-Fuck me~", he demanded and took a hold of the other's tail, sexually biting into it softly.

Jack gave a small gasp, surprised, then smirked and leaned to Marks ear. "Alright love~" He remembered what Mark did last night and lubed up his fingers. He put the first at Marks entrance and slid it in.

"Nngghh~" the red haired male sighed loudly as the first finger went inside him. "Y-You can use two already, I f-finger myself to get off. I'm used to it", he murmured and continued nibbling on the other's tail.

"Alright~" Jack slid in the second finger and started to curl and scissor them.

"F-Fuck~", Mark groaned and pushed his hips back against the fingers. He let the tail go and looked at it, then at Jack. "J-Jack... Can you... If you want to... Jerk me off with your tail?" the human asked and spread his legs a bit further, hoping for a positive answer.

Jack nodded and his tail wrapped around Marks cock, and started to jerk him off. Jack slid in the third finger.

The brown eyed male moaned loudly. The neko's tail felt even better, than he had imagined. It was soft and wrapped tightly around his member. With a mix between a groan and a moan Mark even came, the sensation of the soft tail around his dick had been too much.

Jack slipped out the fingers and lubed up his dick. He lined himself up. "Ready?"

"Y-Yes", the American answered, still a bit breathless because of his climax just now, but he took a hold of his legs and pulled them back, so his boyfriend had even better access to his behind. "Fuck me, please...", Mark begged his neko to push his member deep into his ass. He needed it, desperately.

Jack pushed in, making sure to start slow. Then, he started to thrust.

"F-Fuck yes~!" the redhead nearly screamed, as he felt himself being filled. Finally! He just wanted to be fucked so badly by his flat mate and now lover. "M-More~", Mark groaned out and wrapped his legs around his partner's hips, while he threw his arms around Jack's neck. "Fuck me harder~", he whispered into the neko's ear, before he pulled him into a heated kiss, slipping him his tongue with the first opportunity.

Jack kissed back, soon battling Marks tounge with his own. He started to thrust faster, wanting to make Mark happy.

"S-So good~", the human moaned, after he pulled back from the kiss and let himself get fucked into the sheets. "J-Jerk me off again? W-With your tail?" he asked, wanting to feel the other's fifth limb around his cock once more.
.
"Alright~" His tail wrapped around his cock again, jerking Mark off. Jack sped up his thrusts.

"T-Thanks~ Nngghh~", the American groaned in between moans and felt himself relax further at the touch of the other's tail around his dick.

Jacks tail traced over Marks tip. He sped up a bit more.

"J-Jack~ D-Don't stop~!" Mark groaned out, felling himself get more and more excited. He may have had a slight pain in his backside before, but now he could only feel pleasure. The neko also inched closer ans closer to a certain bundle of nerves inside his rectum.

Soon Jack hit a certain part inside Mark head on.

The brown eyed male cried out in pure ecstacy. It was so sudden and intense, he even came, tightening his muscles around Jack's member. Mark was reduced to panting and trying to catch his breath, as he lovingly looked up at his partner. "Don't.. you dare... stop... Just give me... a moment", he breathed out and forced himself to relax again.

"Alright." Jack said with a nod, and sped up again.

Mark groaned out loud and shivered each time, his lover hit that special place inside him again. He was sweaty and probably smelled disgusting, but the air was filled with the scent of hot, rough sex and Mark loved being at the receiving end of said sex.

Jack soon felt himself get close. "M-mark....im close....."

"C-Cum inside~ A-And jerk me off a bit harder", the red haired male requested and moaned soon after.

Jack did as told and jerked him off harder, and came inside Mark.

"Oh holy shit~", Mark moaned at the feeling of the other's sperm entering his rectum. "T-That feels weird... B-But good~" he cooed and enjoyed the other jerking him off a bit stronger. Since he already came twice, the American would need a bit more time to release once more.

Jack switched out his tail for his hand, running his thumb over Marks glands.

"J-Jack~" the brown eyed male stammered and bucked his hips up into the neko's hand and moaned right after. He didn't mind at all, how his lover still had his cock inside him. He could feel him each time his muscles tensed, before he relaxed again.

Jack jerked him off, running his thumb over Marks Slit.

"Can you t-thrust into me o-once more?" Mark asked his boyfriend and pushed down, shoving Jack's cock deeper into his ass again.

Jack nodded and did as told, thrusting one last time and hitting Mark's sweet spot.

"Jack~!" the American cried out and finally came for the last time. He shivered at the sensation of the first prostate orgasm he ever had. Mark moaned quietly for a bit and leaned back into the bedsheets, calming down after that high.

Jack later down next to him, wrapping his arms around the human.

The red haired human sighed in pure happiness and hugged his lover back tightly. "I love you", he mumbled.

"I love you too." Jack said with a nuzzle.

"Good night", Mark spoke and closed his eyes, soon to be asleep.

Jack snuggled closet to the human, and closed his own eyes, soon asleep.