Ch. 1

"Please! Just help me find her! She's been missing for months." as he begged and pleaded to the police officer, somewhere in a another place, shit's going down.
"LET ME GO!" she flailed around as she was chained to the ground, as she's been for several months, day after day.
"Sit still."
More blood was taken from her. Then she heard the crack if the whip again. Like every day..
"AHHHHHHAAAAH" she begged and pleaded, screamed and cried, for this not to happen again. It just made them whip her harder.
"CRACK!" The whip shredded a line of her pale, porcelain skin.
And again, and again.
She sobbed, and screamed.

"Please sir just help me find my wife."
"Look boy, you've been here everyday for months. It's obvious that she's not coming back anytime soon. So you need to move on and get a fucking life. The only one here that's willing to help is your father in law, and he's already given up. You need to too. Go home, you look horrible."
Pierce looked upset, mad. He was about to cry, he didn't want to give up on his Lyssie, but it's been months since her disappearance. And there's no sign of where those damned monsters took her. They took several of the black blooded weapons and meisters.. They didn't get Katie or crona, soul either. "if only I was fucking fast enough..." he walks out mumbling to himself.

Years later

"Katie, come here." his voice boomed over the training area. The longer his wife has been gone, the more distant and cold to everyone he became. It's obvious he missed her.

"Yes Pierce?" katelyn had walked away from her five year old and husband, she too missed her sister, but they haven't had any leads on her where abouts.

"I have a job for you."

"Yes what is it?"