3

As soon at i got in the room for Magcon i sprinted straight to the line for Taylor Caniff, leaving my two best friends to chase after me through the huge crowds of exited fangirls. Its a dangerous mix putting fangirls with fangirls. Even funnier when fangirls are mixed with the gorgeous perfect boys that they're fangirling about.

I was so close to the front of the line to see Taylor now. I tried to play it cool. I had long dark hair that i curled at the ends for today. It look me around one hour to do it this morning.

I was at the front now and my heart was beating fast. i had VIP tickets for both days and this was the second day so i wondered if maybe taylor remembered me.

"Hey beautiful" he smiled at me and held out his hand for me to take.

"Hey handsome" i breathed. My palms were all clammy and sweaty and i was worried that Taylor had realised that.

I swear that sweat beads were forming on my forehead. I smiled at him and told him some things about me because he obviously didn't need to tell me about him because i know literally everything there is to know.

I pulled funny poses with Taylor. And i asked, no begged him if we could stage kiss.

He nodded lightly. I swear my heart stopped. The security people were trying to get me to hurry up but i need more time with Taylor. I leaned towards him and he filled the gap between us and pressed his lips onto mine gently. It sent tingles down my neck and through my hands to my feet.

Literally the best kiss i have ever had. I smiled into our kiss and pulled out. loads of fans were screaming behind us as we kissed which only made it more exiting. i hugged him one last time and told him I'm not going anywhere so you'll have to just say hi to the rest of your fans with me here.

He laughed and held my sweaty hand. Slipping a crumpled up piece of paper into it discreetly. I kissed him on the cheek and he closed his eyes. i looked at the paper confused as i was told I'd had my time with Taylor rudely by the security workers. Taylor smiled and waved at me as he hugged another fan.

I unraveled the piece of paper that was screwed up and on it was a phone number. I have Taylor Caniffs phone number?!

Thanks for reading! Comment any requests you have and vote if you like it Thankyou