L E T T E R ~ 2

Dear Virat,

5 months. Five months have passed out with me missing you every hour, every minute, every second of the day.

It's almost impossible for me to live Virat, please come and find me I beg you. I can't live with this guilt inside me. It's just killing me, killing me so badly that I can't even tell you how much it hurts.

Every time I see you, in those interviews, the match you play, the shoots that gets telecasted over television I just can't stop my heart from shattering more and more.

No one, I bet no one can see the pain behind your smile, no one can see how the sparkle of your eyes have faded away. No one can tell, that your soul is dead.

You've turned into a beast Virat. I never thought that you'll become like this. Never in my life I wanted this to happen Virat. It's breaking me to see you broken.

Every time I see you my heart starts pounding inside my chest, just at your mere sight, that too not face to face. I am dying to see your face Virat, I am dying to hold your warm hands against my cold ones.

The demise of all those plans has lead to something I never thought of. I'm giving up, slowly and steadily.

We didn't deserved this heartbreak, we never did. I wish I wasn't this naive that people could use me against you.

I know it's not your fault but why didn't you tell me everything Virat?

Why were you so selfless that you choose breaking yourself than to break me?

Why were you so caring towards me that you forgot to care for yourself and your heart?

I see how bad you've changed yourself, people blame you, they say so many things about you. I just wish I could come up held my head high and tell them to go to hell, I wish I can protect you from these false accusations.

But I can't! Don't you know I'm a coward? I'm a selfish girl that can't do all this.

I keep crying my heart out but not once I get the courage to come in front of you.

We are so close, yet too far.

This darkness is consuming me, and I'm drowning into it.

Myra x

~*~*~*~*

Another letter kept besides the others are left unsent.

Author's Note~

The sequel of this book is up people.

*Darkness Forever*

Add it into your libraries to know what happens next. ❤