Chapter 1

Narrators POV

     Rokuro and Benio, two very close friends that met a long time ago. In short, they're childhood friends.

     Their house is not too far apart so they always walk to school together and same thing in going back home, until one day rokuro needed to move places since he is going to a different school that his mom wanted him to attend.

Rokuro's POV

     Ugh! We're gonna move houses just because my mom wanted me to attend that other school! Stupid school! Stupid scholarship!

Flashback

     "But mom I don't wanna move! I mean I'm fine with it but I just can't leave Benio behind all of a sudden!" Rokuro argued desperately.

     "No! The schedule has already been set and we are going to be moving tomorrow"

     "but-" Rokuro's mom interrupted him as she said "No buts! It's a scholarship from the school and you see, that school has a lot of sports activities you can also participate in if you're interested! And I know for a fact that you have a chance on winning them all since you do love sports a lot!" she tried to persuade Rokuro into wanting to attend the other school yet she realized that she once again failed as she saw him sigh with a dejected look on his face.

     Coming to a conclusion that she can't persuade him otherwise, she sighed as she placed both of her hands on top of his shoulders "Look, I know that Benio means a lot to you considering that you grew up together but this is an opportunity that you can't lose"
Hugging him close she continued "You can say goodbye to Benio, I already said bye and told both of her parents that we're moving so they should know on why you're there"

     Rokuro doesn't want to but knows that he won't win against his mother so separating himself from the hug he obediently followed "fine..."

End of Flashback

Still Rokuro's POV

     So yeah, now I'm going to Benio's house just to say goodbye. I mean who just randomly appears at the front of your house at like 7 AM?! Not me for sure! Until now that is...

     Anyways, I wish I can just stay here and go to the school where Benio will go to but I guess mom wouldn't change her desision and as we all know "Mother knows best" Pfft yeah right

At Benio's House

     I had just arrived at their doorstep just anxiously standing there not knowing on how to deliver the news. Knowing I wouldn't get anywhere by standing I knocked at the door. Mentally preparing myself for the  talk with Benio I didn't notice that Benio's mom had already opened the door until she spoke. Which shocked the heck out of me

     "Oh! Hi Rokuro! Since you're here then this about your situation maybe?" Benio's mom greeted me then asked.

     "Hello auntie, yes this is about that sadly.." I greeted her back as I answered her question.

     Getting the idea that I wanted to talk to her daughter, Benio's mom  told me to come inside and make myself at home as she calls Benio down.

     I walked inside the house, and boy was I amazed that the house was clean, like almost everything is shining which almost made me forget the reason on why I'm here in the first place. As I was busy admiring the house, since I haven't been here for so long because of homeworks or personal things, yeah because of those reasons, I heard Benio's mom call her, informing her of my appearance "Benio! Rokuro's here and said that he wants to talk to you!!"

Benio's POV

     I heard my mom call me from downstairs so I just answered her "coming!".

     Confused as to why Rokuro was here, I ran downstairs seeing him waiting there. More like standing while looking around the place. I searched for my mom a little bit but didn't see her here so I just assumed that she went back to her room to give us privacy; which made me nervous since why would he need to talk to me and me alone?