Chapter 6

So I forgot what day it is at the last chapter so...

I'm gonna make this chapter take place at Friday!
That's all readers! On with the story!

Benio's dream

Benio's POV

I was walking at the sidewalk next to the beach onwy way home with two box of ohagi for me to eat. Until I saw something large and purple. So I went over there and sat next to it. I looked up to look at who it was...

It was Ohagi-man!

I stared at awe while it stared back at me. It then looked at my two box of ohagi so I thought it must have been hungry. I gave it one box while I got the other one. We stared at the beach only to see that it was sunset. It was really pretty. I looked back at him and He already finished the box of ohagi I gave him. I was gonna take a bite out of mine until...

*End of Dream*
Still Benio's POV

"Benio! Wake up! We have school today if you forgot!" Yuto shouted while banging loudly at Benio's door to her room

"I'm awake" I said while rubbing my eyes. "Breakfast is ready downstairs! Mom already left for work so we will walk to school! I'll be at the living room watching TV so tell me when your done and we'll leave for school!"

I was really disappointed because I didn't really took a bite out of my ohagi in my dream...

Anyways, I need to get ready for school. I looked at my clock to see that it is already 7:15 and school starts at 8:00 which means I have only 30 minutes left to get ready and eat breakfast so we can leave for school at 7:45. The walk for school is 10 minutes so we can roam around school before school starts.

My feet collided with the cold floor as it sent shivers down my spine. I took off my pajamas, took a shower, put on my uniform, brushed my hair and teeth, and then ate my breakfast and we're ready to go to school! I looked at the clock to see that I finished at exactly 7:40 so I called my brother and then we began walking to school.

The walk to school was quiet, but comfortable. The petals from the cherry blossom trees fell as they flew with the wind, the birds chirping their own song and kids playing as we passed the playground we used to play in when we were kids. Without realizing, we already made it to school. Huh, I guess time really is fast. I said bye to my brother as we separated ways to get to our own classroom. As I went inside my classroom, I sat down at my seat. The classroom is noisy as usual, until the bell rang and signals us that homeroom is about to start, so my classmates started to return back to their assigned seats. After a few minutes later, Seigen-san arrived, took the attendance, and the bell rang. Seigen-san left the room as we wait for our 1st subject teacher to arrive.