Meating 1D

"Hey rye are you coming" "um ya be right there Kim" oh ya going to one of those stupid boy band conserts ha just the idea of it makes me laugh. I will try to be nice about going. "HEY REY! COME ON!" "Alright Kim I am coming." She is my twin I am the good one she has been expelled from every school she has been to for starting fights. since we are twins one present,one room, and I have to get matching Outfits it is just sad. The one thing we do have in common is she and I like the same guy Louis and my friend Lena she is nice and is always happy.she also loves Shave he is the cutest guy on my team. But we recently had to ball room dance my partners where cute~ rudely interrupted from my thoughts. Rye get out we are here! giving her evil face. she knows this is not my thing. Ok she pulls out 2 backstage passes and my face turns purple wha wha what are those. Why you chicken. "Girl heal to the no." "Ok then let's go." One hour later ... "Come on they mite leave." "So sad they are gone ok let's go" "elwo love" I herd from a voice that I have never herd before it is deep and hot...

Lou's pov and there she was the prettier of the 2 she look so hot in that shirt but I know she was giving a fake smile. "Elwo love sorry for asking but my I have your phone number." She gave a real smile.

RYES POV: he asked for my number then pulled me to the side and kissed me and then said "sorry love if I can't get your number" and I gave him a surprised look and smiled.

KIM POV omg is he drunk or something.what dose he see in her any way Niall has been starring an smiling with a sly smile "hey pretty girl what are u doing here" oh so I am pretty now" I bet u where always pretty babe. can I get ur number um... yes
Omg Lena you will never believe me but I got Louis number.
Omg u are joking
Haha no and he called me and we talked for hours he is so sweet and funny.

Lena and I go way way back to pre k and she is like a sis to me she loves Niall so when I told her I got his number to she flipped out on me her words where " come on rye let me plzzzz plzzz" she said so winey "OMFG fine jazz also yelled at me to get Liam's number and Harry's so I said i will I am going to see Lou tonight.

Lou POV
Ok she got out of her car and said hey and I was speechless and was just starring at her "um hey so we gonna go Lou" like why did she call me that I faked a smile she figured me out she is smart and pretty."common u really think I am that stupid I took acting classes." damn she is cute when she's mad.

Rye's POV
Jazz wanted me to bring her and Lena so I called Lou and he said ok it was ok do he brought Harry and Niall Jazz was flipping out when I told her and Lena told me that she loved me so much and started to cry and I laughed at her she was crying when they ran out of mashed potato at KFC.

At soccer game

Lou brought both guys and I made everyone talk to each other and then Lena and Niall smelled pizza and said they went to get some and started talking about food Harry and Jazz went and look at the pet shelter a crosse the street and me and Lou where standing there I felt weird and I stared laughing "what is so funny" everything" like what?" how I picked the prefect matches for every one except Kim she love Niall but so dose Lena...and it is pretty funny how we are left alone what do u wanna go do u can pick" um u like ice cream" yay it is so good" alright let's go then ok hurry before the fans get us ok I guess.