In A Hotel Room Together

**Izzy**

I woke up and sat up in my bed . It was 6am .
"Stop wolling ," Ella said as she hopped onto my bed .
"Hey ," I said .
"You need to  shower while  I help you pack ," Ella said .
"Why ?" I asked .
"Your mom will explain ," She said as she got off my bed and took out some of my suitcases. 

I got out of bed and went downstairs.
"Morning sweetie ," My mother said .
"Morning mom . Why is Ella packing for me ?" I asked her .
"Your father will explain better ," I said.
"Morning dad . Why is Ella packing for me ?"I asked him .
"Well there is a billionaire convention that is happening and the CEO's that are running the company are suppose to attend but I decided that you should go and represent the company," My dad said.

"But I don't know anything about running the company ," I said .
"Don't worry.  You'll have help along the way ," My dad said .
"But -
I was cut off by my dad and he said ," No buts. You're going ".
I went back upstairs and started packing with Ella .

"Are you coming with me ?" I asked her .
"Yeah ," She said .
We then continued to pack . When we were done , we came downstairs with all of my suitcases .
I then looked up and saw Nathan , Lucas , Danny , Tyler , Mike and Ella .
"What are they doing here besides Ella ? " I asked my brain .

"I'll miss you ," My mother said giving me a kiss on my head .
"Wait . How long is this convention ?" I asked her. 
"Two months ," She said. 
"What ?" I said .
"Go on sweetie or else you'll make them late ," My mother said .
I had no other choice but to go .

I then went to Ella and asked her "Where is this convention ?".
"Wow . Your parents really didn't tell you anything . The convention is in Buenos Aires , Argentina . " Ella said.
"What ?" I said .
"We have a stop over in San Juan , Puerto Rico and then we continue from there ," Ella said .

We then got into the car and drove to the airport .
When we got there , we cheeked in our bags and relaxed in the lounge .
When it was time , we went on our plane which was JetBlue but I noticed one thing when I got on the plane , the plane was filled with business people .

Then Ella told me we were flying business class .
I then got settled in my area which was really big compared to the seats in economy class .
It was a  3hr and 43 minute flight  from New York to San Juan , Puerto Rico .
Then it was a 7hr and 52 minute flight from San Juan , Puerto Rico to Buenos Aires , Argentina .

When we landed , we got our bags and then we went to our hotel which was The Four Seasons Hotel in Buenos Aries .
It was really beautiful . We then met with two other girls . Their names were Ava and Kelly .  
Ava is Lucas' best friend and he has a crush on her and Kelly is friends with the boys but has a crush on Danny .

For some reason , the boys were taking really long to cheek in . When they were finally done , we all came together and Danny said ," Well there has been a mix up . We thought we were all getting separate rooms but the convention wants us to share . One female and male in one room ".

"We tried booking rooms but the hotel is full ," Tyler said.
"So Nathan and Izzy are one room. Lucas and Ava is one room . Danny and Kelly is in one room and Tyler and Ella are in one room ," Mike said handing us our room keys .
We couldn't complain so we went to the elevators and went up to our rooms . Luckily we were all on the same floor .

When I got to my room , I saw there were two beds . Thank god .
I was in the shower when someone opened the door .
"Izzy . You here ?  ," Nathan asked me .
"Yeah ," I said responding to Nathan .
I was walking out of the bathroom when someone knocked on the door .
Nathan opened the door and Ella came through with a bikini on .

"Hey Izzy . Were going to pool to relax . Wanna come ?" She asked me .
"Sure ," I said.
She helped me find my bikini since she was the one that packed most of my things .
We then went to the pool and had fun .
Ella and I were sitting on one of the pool chairs when Ella asked me ," So , you and Nathan are sharing a room .
How are you going to survive with him now that you know his feelings for you but he doesn't ?".

"I don't know ," I said as I took a deep breath in and let out a sigh and drank my drink .

--------------

What did you think of this chapter ?

How are Izzy and Nathan going to survive in a hotel room together ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends.

🎊🎊🎉🎉 HAPPY NEW YEARS🎊🎊🎉

-starngcgirl