The Truth About What Happened

**Izzy**

I woke up and saw no one was next to me.
I then went out into the kitchen and saw Nathan doing work .
I went to him and hugged him from behind and gave him a kiss on his cheek and said ," Morning ".
"Morning ," He said to me as I sat down next to him .

"I have a surprise for you ," He said .
"What is it ?" I asked him getting excited .
"I can't tell you ," He said.
"Nathan ," I said.
"You will love it ," He said.
"Fine ," I said. 
"Which means you need to get ready for the day ," He said.

"Okay ," I said and then I got ready.  When I came back into the kitchen , Nathan was ready and said ," Let's go".
He then blind folded me and then he drove to the surprise.  When we got there , it was quiet at first , and then I heard dogs barking .
"Nathan ," I said as I gasped in shock at what the surprise was just by the sound and also when he took my blind fold off .

We were at a pet store and the section we were in were dogs .
"Thank you . Thank you.  Thank you ," I said hugging him really tightly and he hates when I do that .
"I know you have always wanted a dog so I decided to bring you here for you to pick out A dog you want ," He said emphasizing the letter a .
"Only one ," I said a bit sad that I couldn't choose more than one .

"Yes . Only one Izzy ," He said.
"Fine ," I said and then I ran off like a child looking at all the dogs they had .
We spent five hours in there playing with the dogs and also deciding on what kind of dog we should get .
I then decided to get this really cute puppy .

Her name is Abby

Her name is Abby . The pet store said they are not sure what breed she is but it's okay . I then bought the things we needed to take care of her while Nathan signed the adoption papers .
When we were both done , we went back home and then decided to take her down by the pool we had in the house .

Abby was running around in the grass nearby while Nathan and I were on a pool chair laying down while Nathan was showering me with kisses by my ear .

When we got tried , we went back inside and took a shower and then Nathan made us dinner

When we got tried , we went back inside and took a shower and then Nathan made us dinner .
We then ate our dinner and then went to bed .
Abby was on the floor sleeping and Nathan and I were cuddling while we were talking .
"I keep forgetting to ask you . What happened at Lucas' party ?" 

"Why do you keep asking me that question ?" I asked him while he was playing with my fingers .
"Because it's bothering me ," He said .
"Fine , I was upset at Lucas' party because Lucas told me that he likes me and then you saw me leaving ," I said .

"Wait  , Lucas likes you ?" He asked me as he stopped playing with fingers and also stoped cuddling me and sat up right in bed .
"He use to like me ," I said as I sat up right in bed facing him .
"Izzy . Lucas likes you ," He said again but this time getting out of bed and stood waiting for my response .

"I said he use to like me . I'm not sure if he still does but why does it matter so much to you.  We're together ," I said .
"HE STILL LIKES YOU IZZY ! " He said shouting at me this time .
"No he doesn't ," I said.
"Yes he does . Before we left to Bora Bora , he said he couldn't have something that was taken so I assumed he was talking about Ava because things are complicated between them," He said.

"I didn't know ," I said .
He took a deep breath and then opened the door and went out of the room .
"Nathan ," I said calling for him.
"Nathan ," I said as I climbed out of the bed and saw Abby was awake too .
I went into the living room and saw him laying on the couch .

"Nathan . Why are you acting like this ? I don't like him ," I said as I sat down on the table next to the couch .
He didn't say anything .
"Nathan ," I said. 
"All my life I haven't truly felt happy . I keep having to live in Lucas' shadow because he's better than me in everything . He doesn't stop until he gets what he wants and I've seen it happen many times ," I said.

"But that doesn't mean that I'll leave you and go with him ," I said. 
"You will ," He said .
"Nathan ," I said.
"I'll sleep here and you can take the bed ," He said .
I was about to call his name one more time but I knew at this point , it wasn't worth it .

I went back to OUR room despite what he says and watched nothing as tears fell down my cheeks as I knew , nothing was going to be the same tomorrow .

----------

What did you think of this chapter ?

Will Izzy leave Nathan and go with Lucas  ? 

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl