The Advice

**Izzy**

                    **Flashback**

       **Day Off At The Convention **

Today , we have a day off from working really hard at the convention and I'm really excited to spend today sleeping on the bed.
I took a shower and was about to jump back in the bed when Nathan grabbed me and said ,"Wait . I have a surprise for you ".

"As much as I like surprises , I don't want this surprise right now. Maybe later ," I said .
"It is for later ," He said.
"Then what is ?" I asked him not really enthusiasted as to what the surprise was.
"All you need to do is catch up on some sleep and then later this afternoon , you need to put on something beautiful and meet me in the lobby   ," He said.

"Okay ," I said and then slept for a few hours .
I then woke up and wore a outfit that I packed and met Nathan in the lobby .
We then went to this beautiful restaurant that had an amazing view of Buenos Aires .
"Nathan , this place is beautiful ," I said .

"I just thought we needed to spend some time alone since Dana has been trying to break us up ," He said.
"Yeah ," I said then I gave Nathan a hug and he then kissed me on the cheek and then he pulled out my chair for me go seat and then pushed me forward and then he sat down in his own seat.

We then ate our food and then went to get some ice cream . When we got our ice cream we talked about random things .
"Do we really have to go back ?" I asked Nathan .
"I know but we can't sleep on the streets ," Nathan said .

"I wish there were options ," I said. 
"You want me to go ask again ?" Nathan asked me.
"No . I will ," I said. 
"Okay . See you upstairs ," He said and then he kissed me on my forehead .
I then went to the front desk and asked if there were any rooms available and they said no like unusual .  

I was about to go back to the room when I bumped into Lucas at the bar .
"Hey ," He said.
"Why are you always at the bar ?" I asked him. 
"I'm not always here . I come here to think ," He said.
"You mean to drown your sorrows in drinks  ," I said saying what he wants to say .

Funny ," He said faking laughing showing his pearly white teeth .
"What happened ?" I asked him as I took a seat next to him .
"Nothing ," I said.
"Lucas ," I said.
"Fine. Nathan told you that I get what I want right ?" He asked me .

"Yeah ," I said
"Well I can't have something that belongs to someone else ," He said.
"What is this thing you can't have ?" I asked him .
"I can't say  ," He said.
"Well whatever it is , be patient .  Maybe if faith wants to you have this thing that belongs to someone else , it will become yours ," I said .

"I see that happening Izzy ," Lucas said.
"Just believe it will ," I said.
He then looked at me but it was unclear as to what he was trying to communicate to me with his eyes.
"I guess it won't hurt trying ," He said .
"Well I gotta go . Hope the advice helped ," I said as I hopped off of the stool .

"See you later ," He said.
I then went back to the room .

             **End Of Flashback**   

"Why did I give that advice to Lucas ," I said in my head as I sat on the couch waiting for Nathan to come home .
I then heard the front door open and close and then Nathan came into the living room . 
"Hey ," I said.
"Uh hey ," He said.

"Nathan , ca-
"Not now Izzy ," He said as he went into the room .
"Nathan stop doing that ," I said as I got up from the couch and stood in front of him as he was about go into the room .
"Izzy , not right now ," He said and then he went into the room .

I sat back on the couch and I let the tears fall down my cheeks from my eyes as I thought back to why I had to Lucas .
Finally Nathan and I are together and this has to happen .
Why did I have to tell him what really happened at Lucas' party .

**Nathan**

I took off my jacket that I was  wearing and tossed it on the bed . I the went into the bathroom rested my hands on the sink . I then looked at myself in the mirror and took and deep breath and ran my hand through my hair .

"I know I'm shutting out Izzy  but I can't do anything ,"I said to my brain .
I learnt a long time ago that I can't touch what Lucas wants .
The last time that I did that , it ended badly .
I know I shouldn't say this but ," Why did I have to fall for Izzy ," I said in my brain .

I then heard the sound of a door being shut .
"Izzy ," I called for her .
I then went out of the bathroom and saw Izzy on the balcony .
She looked at me and then turned back around facing the sea.
I was tempted to stand behind her and say sweet things to clam her down but I didn't.

She then left when I stood next to her but I  grabbed her hand and said ,"...

------------

What did you think of this chapter ?

What is Nathan going to say ?

  🎊🎉HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY🎊🎉

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends.

-starngcgirl