Last day

Breath Haylee breath......

I keep on telling myself to calm down but my brain seems to reject the order. Today is the day where we'll have to perform our presentation in front of everybody in these camp and the director of the English Teaching Assistant or known as the ETA's director.

I haven't meet up with Maddie since four days ago cause I try my best to avoid her. She did try to contact me on phone call but I used the idea of forgetting my phone at the teacher. She texted me but I didn't reply it sometimes. When I do, I'll just tell her that I didn't have any chances to reply over text and told her that I can't meet her.

"Haylee?"

I jumped. Why in the world is my life so f*cked up?!

"Yes?" Said sounding more nervous. A way to be so 'unpredictable' haylee. Way to go!

"Are you okay?" She asked. What? Do I look like I'm about to die. Huh. Yes of course.

"Yeah. I'm doing amazing. How are you?" Here goes the lies. I have to make this work at least this time. I always messed up when I satrt to lie so...

"Hey. It's okay. I'll the most amazing sister you'll ever have. And also the worst if you messed up with me."

Wait. Did she said that she'll be my sister. Like when I'm married to zach and she'll be my sister in law. Hah! You wish, Haylee!

"I bet you are. So, what's come up in your mind exactly?" I ask.

"Nothing. Just hanging out." She said but looks at me with her meaningful smirk that I can't really understand. Maybe she knows? What do I do? Sh*t!

"You knew it don't you?" I said to her. Please say no...

"About you having a crush on my brother? Bruh not really." She said. With a smirk. That literally kills me now. She knew. I'm just the unluckiest person in the world.

"Umm..." Damn it!

"Lol.... just relax. I'm not going to tell him. I understand you. I'm a girl myself." She said laughing. Can I trust her?

"Really?" I ask.

"Of course. But remember. He's a jelly when he's with me. So, don't even think of hurting him. Keep that in your mind." She said in her scary tone. And I thought there's only protective brother that exist. She's so intimidating.

"Sure. I'm going to be a good girl. But promise me you won't tell him." I command.

"You have to. Now go. You're friends right there are probably going to kill cause your team had been call twice to perform." She said pointing at angry Nana that's heading towards us.

"Holly cow! I'm dead see you around Maddie. Bye!" I left her and run towards the group before Nana could catch me.

"We go to the stage and deliver our performance. Everything was good except the fact that I play the wrong chord on my guitar for our singing part. Well you know. Everyone can't play guitar perfectly when they're nervous right? Or is it just me?

****

"What the hell happen Haylee?" Ask Nana. Yup, she's mad. Not because the performance but it's because my dumb self are too busy thinking until I can't really concentrate on what people are talking to me. Don't hate me.

"What? Nothing?" I said hesitantly.

"I might only known you for short amount of time, but you're just so bad at lying you know that? Like the worst one." She said precisely. Is that an insult? Or a compliment?or something I don't know.

"I agree. Remember last night when she said she was just chilling when I ask her what she was doing wandering around the hall? Her face was so red." Ivy said.

What? Everybody has their own weakness right? Mine are just the worst.

"She is." Obell said looking away from her phone.

"Well. I've been busy with some stuff." I said.

"Of course you are." Ivy said to me and give me a meaningful smirk. What is it people with smirk nowadays?

"Now what are you thinking?"  I ask Ivy. There's something nasty in her mind. I could tell by her most gorgeous smile she gave me.

"You tried to impressed Zach's sister aren't you?" She said. With a smirk, I shall reckon.

"No I wasn't! She knew about me liking her brother!" I protest. There goes my lies flying away. Never worked even once in an entire time.

"Hah! I knew it! That's why you're so awkward with her, right." Nana said cheerfully. Never seen her this excited before. This is another side of her I guess.

"Yeah.. she's just so scary and lovely at the same time. I never even think that personality should exist in one person. Zach and her really have lots commons." I said honestly. There's nothing more to hide anyway.

We go on with the stories while packing our bags. I just hope Maddie would keep her promise. Hopefully.

~~~*~~~

A/N

THANKS FOR READING!

LOVE YA!💓💓

COMMENT AND VOTE GUYS!