Perfection

"Give em back please?" I beg.

"No way, princess."

"What do I do wrong?"

"Being pretty and cute at the same time." He said sheepishly.

Wanna know what happen? Well after we arrive home, Issach and Zach leaves again for few hours after and came home soo late. The handsome Zach being super drunk and decide to sneak in my room and took my phone. Issach, the sober one doesn't give me any help to take my phone from him and just laughing historically at my messy hair.

"Issach please help me here." I said tying to keep my voice low so that my parents don't wake up.

"Sure thing. Princess." Issach said still laughing and get up to take my phone from Zach. It's not that I can't take it tomorrow but you know I did saved his Zach's number's 'crush' right. I rather keep it with me all the time now.

"Give it to me you dumb." Issach said while pushing Zach to the wall. If you look from my side of view, you would most likely looking at a fighting couple. The very sweet couple.

"But I want to call my mom!" Zach pouted. What a lovely kid he is.

"Here take mine." Issach said still struggling to take my phone despite of Zach's tallness.

"But I want my princess's phone. The wallpaper is cute." Zach said still pouting and now are sitting on his carpet.

I listen to their fight while trying to remember what my lock screen is. It's me dressing up as Elsa for Halloween. Oh this is soo embarrassing. Why did I even put that picture there in the first place anyway. You idiot.

"Here catch!" Isaac hope said out of nowhere and threw my phone to my window. I stretch my arms to catch and for heaven sake thank god I succeed. "Nice catch Elsa." Issach said smirking.

I cover my face with my hair as I feel my face start to heat up. "Goodnight." I said quickly and close my curtain and my window.

That was scary.

"Wait!"

I opened my curtain and see Issach through Zach's window. "What?" I said.

"Can I get your number?" He ask.

"Umm why?" I ask.

"Well, since you're Zach's princess now so I consider us as friends?" He said sweetly. I don't understand. They all look like they're all this uptight guy that can't really be considered as bad boys despite their maturity but from what I saw and analyse today, everything seems to be so different. "Haylee?"

"Oh yeah sure." I said and state my number as he copied them down on his phone.

"Thank you. And don't worry. I won't tell Zach about everything about this tomorrow."

"Is he going to forget all this?" I ask. I look at Zach who is now sleeping silently next to his bed. Well of course Zach is super drunk right now but some people can actually remember right?

"Not at all. He's so weak with alcohol. Few shots can make him sooooo drunk." Issach said. Why is Zach such an adorable baby. I'm dying with his perfection.

"Wow. Didn't he drinks in every party he went. And I assume that he went to party a lot." I said trying to dig more about my future husband. Hah! You wish!

"Actually. Your Prince Charming here hate party so much. It was only this year that he try to get involve with party and only drink when I decide to not to drink. And trust me young lady. It is so rare that I don't drink." He explain.

"Why didn't you drink?" I ask him. Well if he said it is rare that he didn't drink, then there must be a good reason why he didn't drink this time.

"He was in a good mood before we went to that party and drink some liquor before I can even put my hand on a cup. So, I have to be the bigger person because I know that we'll need a sober driver to get home. As a conclusion, I don't drink this time."

"What a lovely friend." I said genuinely. It's lovely how he actually let his best friend have some fun and sacrifice drinking so they can both be home safe. I don't want anything to happen to them anyway. I like these dudes already. But of course Zach is more though.

"Yes I am. Thank god you realise." He said confidently.

"Talking about being humble..." I said cringe by his cocky attitude. "Well then goodnight and get some sleep." I said. Tomorrow is Saturday so no doubt they went to party.

"Goodnight, Elsa." And with that I took one last glance at sleeping Zach and close my window. I can sleep with sweet dreams after knowing the perfectness of Zach the awesome guy.

***~~~***

A/N

Love ya!!!

Vote and comment guys!!!