The dare......... Pt 2

Tris POV:

Lynn says "I dare u to Have 7 Minutes with Four." I am panicing. What will happen? What is Tobias thinking. "Any day now."Lynn says. I grab Tobias's hand as we walk to his apartment. "Are u sure u want to do this?" Tobias says. "Yea I'm not a Pansycake." "Ok" Lets go. We starting kissing passionately. I end up getting pushed against the wall by him and we r just kissing. I've already told Four that I dont want sex yet. I'm only 16. So we just Kiss the whole time and it gets a little crazy.

---------------7 minutes---------------------------------

(The rest of the book will be in Tris POV. Unless i say it changes)

Lynn Comes and Knocks on the door, "Its been more than 7 minutes. Come on already we r ready to play Candor or Dauntless." Tobias and I laugh. "Ok Lynn we r coming." I say.

I go onto Tobias's bathroom and clean up my make up and hair. I go out of Tobias's apartment with Tobias and w walk down the hallway hand and hand. "Tris I know we r only in high school, but i want to be with u forever." Tobias says. "Aww Tobias me too. I love u" I say. "I love u too." He says. As we walk into the room Peter and Lauren r still just making out as we walk in. Lauren turns her head and says "I think me and Peter r gonna go." "Why" We all say. "Because me and Peter wanna......................" "Oh ok" I say. I am laughing inside my head. As they walk out we all laugh. "Well they seemed of got to know each other better" Will says. "Ain't that the truth." Christina says as we r all still laughing. "Alright Tris it's your turn since i dared u to have 7 Minutes with Four. By the way how was it. I Hope it was amazing." Lynn says. I laugh "Haha Lynn." I say. "Ok um...... Zeke Candor or Dauntless." "Um i guess Candor since i'm scared of what u might do to me." Zeke says. "Haha very funny Zeke." "Have u and Shauna Done it?" I ask. Shauna turns bright red. So does Zeke. "Um......... Zeke can u help me up." "Yes baby" "This is what we've been hiding. Christina knew,Will knew,Uriah knew,Lynn and Marlene knew too. Just u and Tobias didn't know." Shauna says. Wait all this stuff is starting to come together. Shauna has been wearing sweat pants and Sweat shirts every time Tobias and I r around. No she can't be. There is know way. It would be awesome but there's no way. Christina goes and helps Shauna up. She helps her take off her sweat shirt. And her tight shirt shows it all. "I'm pregnant." Shauna says.