Candor or Dauntless

Tobias Pov:

  Tris is like grinning and smiling right after we both said "let's start" Its starting to worry me I mean she can't be still upset. The last time she played Zeke dared her to go up on the roof of a building in her Laced black and red bra and bright red underwear and Say "I'm the king of the world." I don't think she is. She never talks about it. Well there's something up because she is blushing and has a big evil grin on her face. Something's up and I don't like it.

Tris POV:

   Tobias keeps staring at me but before I know it we r starting.

Zeke starts. "Uriah, Candor or Dauntless?" "Dauntless always Dauntless because I'm not a Pansycake." Uriah says. "I dare u to Kiss anyone in the room u have a crush on." What if the person isn't here?" "Then call the person" Zeke says. Uriah walks out of the room and 5 minutes later he says 3 people r coming to join us. "Who" I asked. "When they get here you'll know." So we continue the game. "Uriah your turn" Zeke says. "Ok um Lauren Candor or Dauntless?" "Dauntless" "I dare u to Do 7 minutes with Peter." "WHAT!!!!!!" If u don't do it u have to take one piece of clothing off so I've heard but not just shoes or socks actual clothing. "If u don't do it u have to take on price of your clothing off." Uriah says. "Ok fine come on Peter."

------------

about 3 minutes after Peter and Lauren went to do it for 7 minutes Marlene,Lynn,and Shauna came. That's who Uriah said to come. "Hey Marlene, Hey Lynn, Hey Shauna" I say as they walk in. "Ok Uriah which one is ?" Christina says.  " It's.....It's.........It's........Uh...... mmm.....mmm." "Marlene?"Christina and will say at the same time. "Yea" Uriah says. We all gasp. Even Tobias. Marlene walks over to Uriah, Whispers something in his Ear, and he has a huge grin on his face. From ear to ear. Then they kiss, like crazy.............. Then Uriah says "Well I'm gonna go with Marlene. Brb ok?" "Ok" Zeke and Tobias say at the same time. They leave and then Lauren and Peter come back. Laurens hair is really messed up. Peter is like in heaven. "So how was it?" Will asks. "It was AMAZING!!!" Lauren and Peter say. We all started laughing. Ok Lauren your turn. "Christina Candor or Dauntless?" "Candor" Pansycake." Uriah says. "Shut up Uraih!" Christina says. "How many times have u and will done it" Lauren asks? "Uh......" She blushs. "Twice" She says. "Nice going, will and Christina" They both blush like crazy. Christina your turn. "Tobias c or d?" "Dauntless" he says. "I dauntless u to Kiss Anyone in the room,  but Tris." He takes his shirt off and fleas his muscles. His so sexy. Tobias your turn. Tris Candor or Dauntless. "Candor" I say. "Will u be with me forever?" He asks. "Yes!!!!" I say. Then we fall into a deep,passionate kiss. it lasted for a long time. Christina finally said " R u two done yet?" "Yes" I say as I blush. We return to the game, then someone walks into the room with a ski mask on and a gun............... I stand completely still as the person removes the mask..........

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!

haha I'll update soon. hopefully tomorrow if not then Wednesday. I have a double header softball game tomorrow and with the help of my friends I might get a chapter done, so Comment, like, tell your friends!!!!

Love,

  .A divergent fan like u