Pants on Fire

I walked up to my bedroom while stuffing my face with the cereal that I had brought with me upstairs, and dragged the blanket along behind me. Opening up the door covered in caution tape I ran and jumped face first into my pillow and dropped the now empty box to the ground. A wave of laziness washed over me and I sighed into the navy bed set and squeezed my teddybear Riley close to my chest. My phone that had been feeling very neglected as I could tell, was resting patiently on my bedside table and I reached out to grab it seeing one new message.

201-808-6011: ill be thinkin about you tonight ;* -taylor

     Not even bothering to ask how he had gotten my number I responded quickly.

me: i know :P

201-808-6011: are u not going to think about me??

me: doubt it…..

201-808-6011: them lemme give you something to think about

Tay babe: next time i get u alone you can show me the matching panties to go with that sexy polka dot top… and then i'm gonna ----

     I really had to refrain myself from screaming and giggling when I read the rest of his text message, but I could feel my eyebrows shoot up so high they might have disappeared above my hairline. I smiled as I changed his name in my contacts again and typed my response.

me: you really can't say things like that to me as i'm trying to go to sleep…

Silvertongue: so don't go to sleep then

me: what do you suggest i do then :)

Silvertongue: go to your mirror and take some pictures

     Being wide awake now I dropped my blanket and ran my fingers through my hair. The wavy curls fell just below my mid back and I pulled them into a half pony tail and secured it with a clip with a few strands hanging around my face. The first picture was me laying on my bed with Riley, and the second one was of me sitting sideways in the chair in my room with my legs hanging over the armrest.

me: i took them

Silvertongue: i haven't gotten them

me: whats ur point

Silvertongue: your supposed to send them to me

me: oh well you never said that :P… and where are my picturs??

Silvertongue: what do you want??

me: abs… :D

     In a couple minutes I got two of them and damn he was fine. He took them in his bathroom and I could see all of the muscles in his arms and down his torso, and even above his hip bones. I wasn't really sure if he was even wearing pants, but the counter was blocking the rest of him from my view. Keeping to our little deal I sent him two of mine.

Silvertongue: you're so beautiful i wish i could be there with you right now

me: :} …. ur abss are really perfect i just wanna color each one in with a different marker

Silvertongue: ur so weird

me: o_o sorry

Silvertongue: lol will you meet me tomorrow at smashburgers around 3… or do you only eat like salad

me: ur going to make me ride my bike all the way to smashburgers ok…. and i don't like green leafy things

Silvertongue: i wasn't sure…. the way your legs fit around me and how defined your stomach was…. you're in really good shape