Chapter 3

Mr Dolan sat there in his seat smiling as if something was funny. I just stood by the door looking stupid until he said " you can sir down you know"

I took a deep breathe and sat down in the seat across from him. He stood up and came closer to me until he was close enough that we could kiss.

"How old are you"he asked "20" He looked shocked by my response "are you serious I thought you were at least 24 but I mean at least your 18 and older so I guess that works" what did he just say he probably meant drinking. Wait I can't even drink

"Anyway there is a party in a few days and as my assistant you are acquired to attend"  I can't believe this " wait sir I have nothing to wear I just moved here and my apartment is still not even in shape and I haven't unboxed yet" "don't worry and  you can call me Grayson I hate the professional shit"

"Ok si- I mean Grayson so what about my outfit"

" my receptionist knows someone I will yell her to take you shopping tomorrow to get a whole new wardrobe and about your house situation I will get you a new apartment that is better"

" oh my god thank you so much"

" no problem and you have some paperwork to do so get to it"

He handed me a huge stack of papers to get done and it was at least 7 feet tall he smirked at me and lead me to a different door .

"This is your office you will work here"

There was a huge room with a whole desk and bookshelves. It had a couch and pillows. And it has some pretty cool pictures. 

This job does not seem half as bad as I thought it would have been.