Part 10

He pulls me into his car and opens a the door for me. I follow him in and we drive over to his
place.

He pulls in to the drive way and I view his house and I'm at loss for words

It was majestic

He then lifted my dress and put his finger at my rear And it felt amazing.

I let out a soft moan and I see that Grayson was smiling so wide and then said

"Damn this wet for daddy"

I nod then he gets out the car And opens my door and he leads me to the house.

He pulls me in and immediately starts to kiss mine lips passionately. And and whispered jump into my ear and I did what he asked. He walks us up the stairs. Then he opened the door into what I assumed to be his bedroom.

He lays me onto his bed and starts to kiss down my body while looking me in my eyes.

It was so sexy. I let out a series is loud Moans. Then he pulls down my panties and looks me in my eyes asking for permission.

I nod my head and he begins to lick my pussy like cat

(Btw I am dying while writing this watching my Husbands and eating food)

He nibbles on it and inserts a finger.

I twitch multiple times and try to close my legs but his big strong hands keeps them open.

Then I felt a knot in my stomach "Grayson I feel weird what is going on"

"Its ok baby girl your gonna cum but you can do it on my face" I did what he told me and released in the sheets and his face.

He then fully removes my clothes and my bra and panties. He unbuckles his belt and takes of his Tommy Hilfiger underwear and points to his massive 9inch cock. I stare at it shocked and he says "well don't just leave me hanging"

So I start to stroke his hard boner and decide to tease him by slightly licking his tip.

He groans and pushes my head down so I was now chocking and having on his dick . I tasted something salty then sweet and bob my head then he says "open your mouth let me see the cum" I open and he demand for me to swallow it so I do"

Ten he turns me around so I had my face down and ass up he applies a condom to his cock and buts his dick in my pussy

I scream out in pain and he says "it's ok it will hurt at first but it will feel better trust me"
So I listen and after some time it feels better.

Then I moan and scream and for the next 30 minutes we were on his bed fucking.then eventually we got tired and he turned on the ac and we lie in his bed.

That was the best sex I have ever had.

But wait I just slept with my boss

AUTHORS NOTE

HI GUYS SORRY THAT I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN A WHILE I FORGIT ABOUT MY STORY AND MY SCHOOL PISSES ME OFF SO YEAH AND THAKNS FOR THE 100 READS ABOUT TO BE 200