24

50 Years later- 3rd Person

Simon and Josh got married a year later after that Christmas, Simon bought Josh an engagement ring which Josh obviously said yes too. They were twenty-two when they got married, they carried on with YouTube. Six years later they adopted a little boy called Lachlan and a girl called Megan (😏) . Lachlan was three and Megan was thirteen, they adopted Megan as she was a massive fan of the Sidemen and when they came to adopt they fell in love with Megan as she was so sweet and funny, she had the personality of both of them. They always wanted children specifically a boy and a girl so that's what they got. Now fifty years later they are still together and very in love, they live in a smaller house with three bedrooms. Megan works as a Zoologist as it was her dream and she does YouTube on the side, Lachlan is a full time YouTuber who has a lovely girlfriend of four years. Megan is happily married too, her and her husband have been together for fifteen years and are deeply in love just like her fathers.

Josh and Simon are now in there seventies and are still happily together and will be until death,they've promised each other they will never leave one another and it is true. Simon even said "I'll find you in Heaven my love." and I'm sure they will. They stay together always never leaving one another they're the greatest parents anyone could ever have and the greatest lovers is what they're friends and family say.

A/N- Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a lovely day! I was lucky to get a piano for my Christmas as I would really love to learn.
Anyway thank you all for 1000+ reads it really does mean a lot and is a great Christmas gift thank you all for the reads and votes ❤️❤️❤️
-Meg 🖤