|Let It Snow|

"You're gonna fall!" Jonathan yelled up to Sherwin, who was currently climbing a tall, snow covered tree. "I'll be fine, Jon!" Sherwin called back down as he gripped a branch and pulled himself upwards. Sherwin grabbed another branch and swung his leg over, steadying himself on the trunk. "C'mon, Jonathan!" He said, swinging his legs dangerously back and forth. Jonathan grabbed the nearest branch and pressed his foot against the base of the tree, hoisting himself higher to grab the next branch. He began to climb higher and higher, willing himself not to look down. He finally made it up, and sat next to Sherwin on the branch. "It's so pretty up here.." The ginger whispered, his warm breath making a puff of white smoke in the icy air. Jonathan finally looked down, seeing the branches below, as well as the blanket of snow. "Yeah.." He agreed, placing his hand on Sherwin's. "But you're still prettier." Jonathan smirked.

A light pink blush covered Sherwin's face as he smiled and rested his head on Jonathan's shoulder. "Hey, guess what?" Sherwin rolled his eyes. "What now, Jon?" Jonathan cleared his throat and straightened up. "Jonathan and Sherwin, sitting in a tre-" Sherwin cut him off with an annoyed whine. "JONNNN!" Jonathan simply grinned, and continued. 

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G." 

 Sherwin's pale skin tone did nothing to help hide the blush on his face as Jonathan leaned in and kissed him lovingly. He smiled softly, then hopped down from the branch to hang from the next one. Jonathan finally reached the bottom branch, and dropped down, falling into the soft snow. Soon after, Sherwin followed, and dropped down, too. The two boys lay there in the snow, looked up at the slowly darkening sky.

"Sunsets are pretty, too." Sherwin said, one hand on his chest, the other holding Jonathan's. Jonathan nodded in agreement, as small, white snowflakes began to fall down around them. Sherwin shifted and laid his head onto Jonathan's chest, comforted by his warmth and heartbeat. "Happy Holidays.." Sherwin murmured, his eyes fluttering shut. A featherlight kiss landed on his forehead, as Jonathan wrapped an arm around his lover.

~~~~~~~~~~

|||This one's short and also crappy, so sorry. The family issues have been resolved, no worries (at least I think they have, one can never know) I have all this winter break left to write and make up for the days I missed, but Happy Christmas Eve! And if you don't celebrate Christmas, Happy Holidays! Bye bye, loves!|||