|| 4 ||

Joel POV -
"Wake up potato!" Zabdiel shouted. "I'm up! I'm up!" I said. After Zabdiel woke me up, I went to get ready for breakfast, but then I remembered what happened last night, I wasn't going to let my ex bring me down on a concert day. When the boys and I were walking to the cafe we were going to eat breakfast in, we got crowded by fans. We had a lot of time, so we decided to take pictures with them. I mean our manager gave us 2 hours for breakfast, it's a good way to kill time.

Monika POV -
"Puh-lease! The concert is on 9:30 pm and we need to go to the venue on 8:30 am? Who does that?" I asked Ren. "Us, duh..." Ren said. We got on our uber to go to the venue, since the arena is in downtown LA, neither of our parents allowed us to drive the crazy freeways. As I was about to take a quick nap, since we had about an hour till we arrive at the destination, Ren screamed "OMG!! ITS THEM NIK!! SLAP ME!!!". As soon as I heard slap me, I did what she said. What? You may think I'm a bad friend, but when you have a chance to slap the Renata Leal, you just got to. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?" Ren screamed. "You told me to slap you, I couldn't back down that cha-" I said but got cut off by the uber driver. "Do you guys want me to take a faster route or does one of you want to get down and see your idols?" The uber driver asked. "Really your the best! I'm going to get down, just give me like ten minutes!" Ren said. "Okay we're going to park over here, you better give me five stars" the uber driver said. "Yay thanks sooo much!" Ren said as she got out. "Thanks a lot" I said to the uber driver. "It's fine, my daughter is a big fan of CNCO too" he said. Ren has been out for more than ten minutes and I couldn't see her outside where they used to be at and she isn't answering my texts and calls. "I'm going down, Greg" I said to Greg, our uber driver. "Okay, I'm only allowing this because you guys are my first 5 stars" Greg said. "Thanks Greg" I said as I got out. When I started walking around, I saw a café and through the windows I could see a flirtatious Ren laughing with CNCO. "Ren why?" I thought to myself. I walked in the café seeing a guilty Ren.

Joel POV -
While we were meeting fans we met this lovely fan named, Renata. She said she was a huge fan since we won La Banda. "I can't believe it's you guys!" Renata said. "Why are we too hot in person?" Richard said. "You guys are so sweet" Renata said. She offered to buy us breakfast, which was very kind of her but we couldn't let her. "Can I take pictures with you guys? I can only stay for 10 mins or so" Renata asked. "Sure why not" I said. When we finished taking pictures, I saw this beautiful girl about Renata's age walk up to us. I decided to keep using my phone because I wasn't sure if she was going to us. She continued walking to our direction and stopped in our table. Everybody did not notice her until he started talking. "Ren, I'm afraid you still need to pay an uber and get ready for a concert" she said. "Ren, huh?" I thought to myself. "Oh, how'd you find me!" Renata said like a child. "I have eyes, Ren" she said. "Why Ren from all the nicknames?" Christopher asked. "Monika made the nickname for me when we were in kindergarten" Renata said. "Yup, call us kindergarten sweethearts" Monika said. Everybody started laughing. Unfortunately, they need to leave "immediately" because Renata wanted to have enough time to redo her makeup. We decided we we're going to hangout after the concert. I never got the courage to start a private conversation with Monika because I was just smiling like an idiot when she was around. Well... aside from everything, we have officially broke our breakfast 2 hour limit.

Monika POV -
"Did you believe what just happened?!?" Ren shouted. "Yup, you just met CNCO" I said. "No silly! The Joel Pimentel likesss youuuu!!" Ren shouted. "I'm sorry Greg" I said to Greg. "It's fine guys, you both remind me of my twin brother and I" Greg said. "Okay Greg no story time" Ren said. "Again, sorry Greg" I said. By now Greg was just chuckling and focusing on the road while we were distracting him.

"Bye Greg! Thanks for the ride!" Ren said as we got out of the car. "Bye Greg, thanks for everything!" I said. "Your welcome! Thanks for the 5 stars too!" Greg said. "No problemo!" Ren said. We found a comfortable place to wait for 6-8 hours until they could let us sit in our seats for the concert. "You do know we're not done with our conversation at the uber" Ren said. That's when I knew this was going to be a long wait...

Hoped you guys enjoyed dat^^
Plzz vote and comment ideas and stuff. MERRY CHRISTMAS🎄🌟 (it's literally 3 am and my family still having a karaoke😂😂)
Buh-Byeee. -Kimbø💖