|| 3 ||

Joel POV -

"Dude! Were here in LA!" Richard shouted. "If he doesn't wake up I'm not carrying him" Christopher said. "Of course your not gonna carry him, your weak af!" Erick shouted. By now they were all fighting about who is the strongest and who is the weakest. We were traveling in a private jet, so we could stay for 15 mins or so after we land. As I got up I said, "Why you guys fighting when neither of you can carry me??" I said while smirking. "Can we just leave and go to our hotel now..." Zabdiel said. "Just this once, I actually agree with you" Erick said.

When we arrived in the hotel, I went to freshen up and go explore LA for a bit. Luckily, Richard allowed me borrowed his sunglasses so I couldn't get recognized by paparazzi and fans.

"I'm back!!" I said as I was getting in the hotel room. "We got pizzzaaa!!" Christopher said. "YESS YOUR THE BEST!!" I shouted to Christopher.

When I was eating my pizza slice, I was scrolling through Instagram. One picture caught my eye... my ex... with another guy... kissing. "How did she move on so fast..." I thought to myself. I noticed it was getting late and everybody was in bed. "I guess I got to handle this shit tomorrow" I told myself. This pic and the concert... tomorrow is going to be a handful...

Sorry for the short chapter but hoped u guys enjoyed that!!⬆️⬆️ PLZZZ vote and comment your ideas and stuff!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!🌲❤️🌟. -Kimbø💖