|| 5 ||

Monika POV -
"Did you see how he was looking at you? He was clearly blinded" Ren said. Ren has probably been talking about the idea of Joel liking me for 1 hr already. I never really paid attention because I just met Joel, and I don't believe in love at first sight. "Are you even listening to me?" Ren asked. "I am now" I said.

Joel POV -
"Well... that was fun" Erick said. "I call dibs on Renata" Zabdiel said. All I was thinking about was Monika, how beautiful she was and her eyes. My thoughts went away when Richard shouted, "I call dibs on Monika!". "OHH NO WAYY YOU'RE DOIN THAT!!" I screamed. Fuck. Did I just say that out loud. The boys looked at each other for a second, but then they started laughing. Which caused me to blush, "AWW! JOEL HAS A CRUSH!!" Richard screamed. "What! Richard, I thought you were into her!" I said. "Dude I can't date her! I'm too old" Richard said.   Now my secret was out, let the teasing begin...

When we finished eating, we went to the venue of our concert. When we were entering the arena, we say 2 familiar faces. "RENATA, MONIKA!!" Christopher shouted. "What are you guys doing here this early?" I asked. "Well look who's talking now" Monika said. Everybody started laughing, including Monika. I was just standing there, hardcore blushing. "I'm kidding" Monika said while laughing. "Why don't you guys go with us backstage?" Richard said. "OMG REALLY?!?" Ren screamed. "Aww, you guys are too kind" Monika said sarcastically. "We're serious, or do you guys wanna wait here for nearly 7 hrs" Erick said. "But the line..." Ren said. "Don't worry! You guys are our special guests, we'll give you guys VIP tickets" Zabdiel said. "YAYYYY I LOVE YOU GUYS!" Ren shouted. "Yay" Monika said sarcastically. "If you keep being sarcastic, you will turn into plastic" Ren said to Monika. "Whatever" Monika said. Monika may be stubborn, but she has nothing on me.

Hoped you guys enjoyed that ^^
I'm in a plane rn writing. I got wifi tho for $5 so that lit. I'm going to NY. YAYYYY. Plzz vote and comment ideas and stuff. I'm posting next chapter if this gets 5 comments (cuz I never get some😭). Buhh-Byee. -Kimbø💖