Luke #1

“Y/N we’ve got to go! Come on!” Kara called from the front door. Today was the 5SOS concert. I had been waiting for this for months. We are sat in the front row right in front of centre stage. I finally get to see Luke freaking Hemmings! 20 minutes in the car felt like forever! We were finally there. I got a keyring and a new top from the merch stand. After 1 hour of support acts it was time. Time to finally see 5 Seconds Of Summer in person. They all follow me and Kara on Twitter. Kara has also been talking to Michael on Twitter and he got us V.I.P passes. The show was amazing Luke kept looking at me and winking at me throughout the whole show. Michael must have said something because he knew where we were sitting.

                After everyone had left, me and Kara went backstage. As we got to the dressing room we stopped. “Y/N I’m scared! What if they don’t like us?”

“It’s fine. They seem like nice guys.” We smiled at each other and knocked on the door. Michael answered and hugged Kara tightly.

                “Hey you must be Y/N.” “Hi” he smiled at me and led us into the big, open room

“ Kara, Y/N this is Calum Hood, Ashton Irwin and Luke Hemmings.” I looked around the room as he pointed at each of them in turn. Ashton was on his drums, Luke was on his guitar and Cal was sat on the x-box waiting for Michael to come back to the game. Kara walked over to the x-box with Michael leaving me on my own. I looked around the room to see Luke staring at me. I walked over to him really slowly.

                “Hey Luke!” “Oh hey it’s Y/N right?” “Yeah” I smiled.

2 hours later.

                Kara and Michael are now sat together hugging each other. She was smiling brightly in Michael’s hold. I lent back on the sofa to the surprise of Luke’s arm behind my back.

“Oh sorry” he pulled his arm away.

“Oh no Luke it’s fine” I smiled as Luke put his arm back around me. I turned my attention back to the TV.

2 months later

                I am now officially dating Luke Hemmings! Every one of his fans knows me and Kara are going out with Luke & Michael.

1 year later

                Tonight me and Luke were going out on a date. Luke was taking me to my favourite restaurant, Damon’s! I put on his favourite dress. It was our 100th proper date since we started going out. It’s 6pm and there’s a knock at the door. You open it to see a gorgeous Luke wearing a suit with purple tie (my favourite colour.)

                “Y/N you look amazing!” he whispered to me as he snaked his arm around my waist and placed a light kiss on my lips.

                “So do you Lukey.” I smiled as we walked out the house and to the car. 20 minutes later and we were at the restaurant. We got out of the car and entered the building. No-one was there.

“Luke where is everybody?” “Y/N sit down.” I sat down with an afraid look on my face. I closed my eyes waiting for the bad news. He’ll dumb me I know it.

“Y/N I know we haven’t been dating long but I love you, I really do. When I’m on tour without you I feel so alone.” The other guys popped out with Kara and sang Beside You. “Y/N please please marry me?”

                I opened my eyes with a smile on my face. “Of course I will!” I jumped up and he took me in a warm embrace. I looked over his shoulder to see Kara hugging Michael smiling widely. She smiled at me and mouthed ‘Congratulations!’ I am going to become Mrs Y/N Hemmings.

2 years later…

                Me and Luke are now expecting a beautiful boy and girl.

Girl= Alice Hemmings

Boy= Ethan Hemmings