Michael #1

It has been 2 weeks since you met Michael Clifford. You had been texting and calling eachother all the time. He was doing a couple of gigs around Austrailia at the moment and the final show was in your town! He had got you two tickets for the show and backstage passes to. You missed Mikey but you didn't have long to wait he would be in you hometown in 3 days. You had already chosen what you were going to wear: (link in comments) and your best Elisha is going wear: (link in  comments)
The day of the concert:
9pm you get a taxi to the concert.
12am you go backstage to be greated by the boys. " Hey girls we have to leave the venue before the fans get outside." Michael grabs your hand and drags you outside to the tour bus. You drive to the boys house and get asked if you want to stay the night. You obviously accept. You sit downstairs to watch the Persuit of Happiness with the boys. Halfway through the film Elisha had fallen asleep on Luke's shoulder.  "Guy's I'm going to put Elisha in bed." Luke lifted her up from the sofa and walked out. After the film had finished you and Michael decided to watch Camp Rock for a laugh but the rest of the boys didn't want to watch so they left you two alone. "You were great tonight Mikey" he wrapped his arm around your shoulder. "Thanks" you smile as his grip got a tiny bit tighter. You watched the rest of the film and then fell asleep on the couch with michael.You felt someone tugging on your arm "(Y/N) WAKE UP! YOU NEVER GUESS WHAT I HAVE JUST SAW !"  "what Ashton?" "COME AND LOOK!" You and Ashton walk upstairs and step into Lukes room you suddenly put both hands to your mouth and giggle.Michael came upstairs "Whats going- WHAT THE?" "hey keep it down will ya?" "Cal you better come and see this!" "OMFG HAHAHAHAHAHA" There was your best friend in the same bed as Luke Hemmings! (Only sleeping though). Elisha wakes up and sees you all stood at the door. "What's going on?" "Elisha you might want to turn over..." She looks over her shoulder and sees Luke laid there asleep. She squeals as she pushes Luke out of the bed. Luke wakes up as he hits the ground in pain. Everyone begins to laugh at Luke and Elisha starts to blush at what just happened. You all leave Elisha and Luke to talk. Ashton goes to his room, Calum goes to his and Michael takes you back downstair. "I've had a great night Y/N" "Me too Mikey" "Ehmmmm.... Y/N" Michael says hesitatley as he rubs the back of his neck. " Yeah Mike?" "I was wondering if you wanted to maybe go out with me?" you walk forward to him and lean in to kiss him but you are interupted by Luke coming down to the kitchen. (in his indian accent) " I'm right here when you going to realize that I'm your cure Heartbreak girl" (link to the video in the comments)  he stops at the bottom of the stairs, looks in you direction and smiles "Oh sorry" he says wiggling his eyebrows as he walks away. You laugh then you into Michael green/blue eyes and slowly but sweetly kiss him....

To be continued......................

A/N hey guys my first typed up Michael fic :) Thanks to my friend @ilove5SOSx for helping me write this :P and for designing the outfit for Elisha :P hope you like it be sure to comment and vote thanks :) x